Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

2 posters

False Identities (Open to Defiance and Myself)

Sword'n Shield
    Sword'n Shield

Name : Saki Cross
    Title : Wanderer
    EXP : 35502

False Identities (Open to Defiance and Myself) Empty False Identities (Open to Defiance and Myself)

Post by Sword'n Shield Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:04 pm

"Yo, You got a nice pair on you~"
    "Pervert!"
    "Hey, h-hold on a sec, it was just a jok-"

Before Saki could even finish his sentence, the woman gave him a good smack across his cheek and left the bar. Saki was left alone with a sharp sting on his right cheek and a broken heart. He sighed before lifting his cup to his lips and allowing the fluids to slip down his throat.

Ah, there was nothing a nice cool cup of liquor couldn't solve.

Though he really needed to work on his pick-up lines if he was ever going to get a chance with a female. He continued to sip his drink and eventually finished it. He stood up from his stool and made his way to the exit however he was stopped by a large hand which clutched his left arm. Saki turned to see who it was and found himself face to face with the bartender, who was quite the large, burly man.

"Pay up." he spat, giving Saki an almost murderous look.

This man was serious when it came to money it seemed. Saki was feeling little intimidated by how close the man was to his face, looks like he wasn't gonna get away without paying from this bar. Saki slipped his hands into his pocket and prayed that he had some money on him. He was in luck, there were some coins laying around his trouser pockets. He pulled them out and placed them on the counter. Suddenly, the large man turned from being an angry, intimidating fellow to a much more happier and calmer one. He smiled and waved to the confused Saki.

"Come again soon~"
    "R-right."

Saki pushed open the double doors which led into the beautiful outside world. He exited the bar and outstretched his arms as he took in the scent of the fancy perfume women on the streets were wearing.

A smile grew on his face.

"Ahh~ The beautiful world."
    Defiance
    Defiance

Title : Criminal
    EXP : 33904

False Identities (Open to Defiance and Myself) Empty Re: False Identities (Open to Defiance and Myself)

Post by Defiance Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:01 am

Ehhhh. How long had he been out? Asleep, upon a box of unknown commodities; the mid-afternoon rays attempted to punish those beneath, however the ever nurturing breeze caressed the flesh ever present and had it not been for the curses upon a disgruntled woman's lips, he may have slept further on into the day. It was true -- the ale of this territory was magnificent; a nectar upon the tongue and a remedy of troublesome times or memories of the night before. Speaking of... he couldn't recall the last... several hours, even days perhaps?

Yes, he was still in Bernia -- he'd come to this little village a week or two ago, there was something he needed... or was it someone he'd come to meet? The details were fuzzy, hazy... actually... there were no details. The purpose of his visit had completely escaped him. A result of the village's ale upon the brain? If such was the case -- he'd be sure to order by the boatload in the future; alcohol of such caliber would presumably burn most abundantly. Slowly, eyes moved down to the mug that finger's curled about -- contemplating the actual usage of this ale, and the massive kegs it resided in, as a combustible, before immediately [well, almost immediately] dismissing the fact based purely on compass of what a waste of good alcohol that would be.

Horn carved mug parted from lips, eyes slowly rose down the street to where the disgruntled curses disappeared somewhere beyond where he'd care to extended his curiosity. It wasn't long after that that another figure would emerge from the building he had been propped up against. A man of apparently lanky stature; complete with flamboyant hair, clothes and demeanor that sought to conquer the world that lay before him as outstretched arms would attempt to gather the horizon from one end to the other. Or his assumption could've been completely wrong -- and the man could've just been stretching out before returning home to a pot-pie or something. It wasn't necessarily his place to judge the ambition of a bystander. However, if he didn't move relatively quickly out of the sun's warmth -- it wasn't going to matter how ambitious the man was. There would be trouble in little china.

"Keep it down will ya? People are still tryin' to sleep, ya know?" Say what? It was probably closer to being well-after afternoon, and well... some people just shouldn't sleep that much. Especially the ambitious few. Up and at 'em. Yeah, that wasn't this guy; especially with the whole "can't remember why you fell asleep here to begin with" thing. Normally when you've lost your initial motivation, it'll keep you down for a couple extra hours before you've resettled on something different.

There wouldn't be a moment for the fancy hair-do to make a response; the disinterested bum upon the crate would fold arms across chest, head slouched and hair masking further inspection -- still, note should be held upon the dexterous way that the mug wouldn't lose a single drop of that treasured ale in the exchange. A true alcoholic.
    Sword'n Shield
    Sword'n Shield

Name : Saki Cross
    Title : Wanderer
    EXP : 35502

False Identities (Open to Defiance and Myself) Empty Re: False Identities (Open to Defiance and Myself)

Post by Sword'n Shield Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:55 pm

ATTEMPT #2: FAIL

"Still trying to sleep? At this time of day?"

Saki would reply to the man who was now napping on top of a crate and probably not paying attention to Saki's response. Saki shook his head before allowing a sigh to escape his mouth, drunks these days, they sure are quite the mysterious type. Saki had no time to be chatting with a stranger, the women on the streets weren't getting any younger after all. He slipped out a comb from his blazer and began to comb his hair, after all, it ain't natural for hair to look this good. Once he was done, he returned the comb back to it's location and rolled his sleeves before licking both his thumbs in order to run them along his eyebrows.

He turned to look at himself at a mirror which was hung conveniently on the bar's entrance. Damn, who was that dashing young man in the mirro- Oh wait, it was him! Jokes aside, Saki finally began his task. He approached a slim, young blonde women who was dressed in a white dress with blue stripes running horizontally on it. She had light green eyes and quite the chest, her hair was tied back into a ponytail. She was holding an umbrella to shield herself from the sun, this umbrella was also white. With her free hand, she held a drink. She wasn't too impressed by Saki suddenly jumping in front of her path.

"They say all snowflakes are unique.. just like you baby." Saki would say whilst leaning on a building and sending a quick wink towards the woman's way.

She was about to throw up at Saki's horrible attempt at picking her up. She simply walked past him and continued on with her path. Leaving a very disappointed Saki in her trail.

NOTES: IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE LAST BIT, HIGHLIGHT IT

(OOC: I take no credit for this rather fancy post template, I borrowed it off a site I used to own which has now died out. Someone I knew made it, I just tweaked it a bit. P.S If you can't see the last bit, highlight it.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 pm