Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

3 posters

Thordur - Hrak - Criminal. Ready

dordur
    dordur

Name : Thordur Hrak
    EXP : 34224

Thordur - Hrak - Criminal. Ready Empty Thordur - Hrak - Criminal. Ready

Post by dordur Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:03 pm

General Information

Race: Human.

Name: Thordur Hrak.
    Sex: Male.
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Birthday: nineteenth of september.

Relationships: None.

Faction: Criminal
    Title: Most wanted, Preferably.
    Rank: Not really sure how to answer this since you decide but anyway, 'Master' is what i would choose if possible.
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Appearance

Height: 1 M and 97 CM.
    Weight: 91 Kg
    Eye Color: Yellow
    Hair color/style: dark-Yellow haircolor. (not sure what hairstyle the FC has)
    Extra:

Overall Appearance: The image is the all time wearing outfit simply put.
    Mainly wearing bandages and normal pants and face with barely anything visable but the hair. He wears a cape with a cape with the upper half blue and the lower half white, A crude appearance that looks like he hasn't taken bath in ages and eyes that carry enough killer instinct that they alone could fell an animal.

Face Claim: [Niko] - (Brave 10)
    Thordur - Hrak - Criminal. Ready Niko-from-Brave%2010-5688-1281848132

Persona

-Torturing people, Thordur has a delight for being cruel and as such he somewhat bathes the pain and suffering of others.
    -Booze. Drinking is one of Thordur' favorite things to do and as such he will not let the booze go once he starts drinking.
    -People full of hate, Mostly because he can relate to them as he is himself full of hatred for everyone around him..
    -Drunks, Mainly because they're easy to beat up.
    -Strong opponents, Seeking strong opponents is his way of getting strong.
    Dislikes:
    -Honour, Thordur doesn't exactly hate it but he does dislike it.
    -Most muscular men, After being hated by so many people he has simply closed off his heart to everyone that could possibly become an ally.
    -Ugly women, Being a bandit he may not have a choice but he prefers his women youthful and beautiful like flowers.
    -Good aligned people, Since Thordur is a ruthless and just a plain evil person, he dislikes people with a "hero attitude" and will often attempt to kill them at first sight or if they interest him then he often may follow them and kill them in their sleep.
    -The law. The law is something that he doesn't just dislike, he absolutely hates it as it was the law in his eyes that got the villagers to banish him.
    Motivation:
    Thordur' motivation is mainly for lust, power and as much destructiveness as possible while doing so,  although his motivations for travelling, drinking, fist-fighting and women may not be as much as the main motivation Thordur may still make attempts for this as counts as passing the time as soon as possible for him. Although he may not be a muscular person, he aims to be big enough to take down a giant with his bare arms and nothing else.
    Fears:
    -Getting beaten by a weakling. It is true that he may not be a muscular guy, but he will absolutely not stand for being beaten by weaklings, be they many or just one.
    -Becoming weak. This collides with getting beaten by a weakling and because of that, Thordur will never allow himself to appear weak as he looks at that in a similar nature to a hole in his heart.
    -Being eaten by a giant spider. After getting banished by the village, Thordur had to migrate to the wilderness and started by eating bugs and as such, he fears getting retribution from all those bugs that he had eaten when he was banished and often dreams of getting eaten by a giant spider.
    Overall Personality:
    I'd like to create my personality while i roleplay as i would prefer not to be bound by the personality i create here in this section.

History

History:
    Early life:
    In his early life, Thordur was a young boy, often dressed in bandages and barely anything else, although he was only five years old he was an orphan. His mother died while giving birth to him and his father committed suicide two years of grief after the death of his mother. Thordur grew up nearly cowered in bandages and scars from fights, as a result he barely had any friends and in the end he closed off his heart to everyone around him. At ten years of age, Thordur had started fighting older boys because they called him a 'coward' and the result was that he almost killed one of the boys. After the villagers heard about this, Thordur got banished from his village with only a backpack full of bandages which he had stolen before leaving the village.

Young Man:
    Although two years had passed since he had been banished and he was already twelve years old, he still hadn't gotten used to eating bugs but he atleast knew how to make a campfire from what he had learned from the village. As he stumbled upon a town, he saw boys fighting with sticks and using stones to block the sticks. Upon seeing this something piqued his interest and as such he left the town with a stick and started practicing. As he practiced and practiced and a 2 years had passed since he started training with sticks, he grew weary of his surroundings and decided to attempt to steal a real weapon for defending himself. First he scouted the area of a local weapon shop, for 5 days and 15 hours he scouted it until he got a good idea of his surroundings. As he sneaked into the weapon shop, he took the first thing he saw with extreme caution as to not awake the shopkeeper but the shopkeeper had a cat that just so happened to create a ruckus when the boy finally had the sword in his hand. He took a quick decision and killed the cat, sadly however the shop keeper had already awakened but was not quite aware of what was going on and as such Thordur made another decision to kill the shop keeper and with a successful sneak-attack he succeeded with killing the shop keeper and a smile was finally on his face. However a boy had seen all this happen and as Thordur had not yet noticed him the boy went and warned the townspeople of the murder, Thordur was soon being chased through the forest by the whole town but as he remembered killing the shop keeper and the fun that came with it, Starting now would be the career of his criminal bandit career and as he killed around half the townspeople he simply kept smiling like he was batshit insane which of course he was. After that event he was constantly being hunted and as a result he learned to be strong when he needed to kill someone.

RP Sample:
    A young boy wandered into a town, his head, clad with bandages and the body filled with deep scars looking like man-made cuts, falling over just barely outside the entrance to the town. After laying there with his back in the air, a local townswoman looked as nobody approached or even helped the boy, feeling nothing but pity for those who did not help the boy. as the boy raised his hand, the townswoman approached the boy with a waterskin she had been carrying and turned the boy over while raising his back up to allow him to drink from the waterskin.

Source: advert on another forum.

Last edited by dordur on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    FieryNyan
    FieryNyan

Name : Ares
    Title : Legend
    EXP : 34866

Thordur - Hrak - Criminal. Ready Empty Re: Thordur - Hrak - Criminal. Ready

Post by FieryNyan Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:02 am

Hello! I'm FieryNyan/Ares and I'll be checking your app today. Please lengthen and elaborate on your appearance, motivation, personality, fears and everything else if you want master tier Smile
    dordur
    dordur

Post by dordur Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:04 am

Ok then.
    dordur
    dordur

Post by dordur Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:30 am

Bump, this should be enough. I HOPE Smile
    FieryNyan
    FieryNyan

Name : Ares
    Title : Legend
    EXP : 34866

Post by FieryNyan Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:58 am

Well, You'll need a personality. I'd rather you start with a personality and slowly change over time through progression, than have you randomly changing personality.

I'm sorry to say, but this App doesn't really reach the level of a Master rank. You can start with Apprentice rank, and slowly work your way up.
    dordur
    dordur

Post by dordur Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:26 am

Well can i at least get by any chance expert 2 - 5 or experienced 3 - 1? I think that apprentice is a bit to low.

If this is possible then i'm going to change my faction.
    Britannia
    Admin

Name : Great Britain
    Title : Island
    EXP : 37354

Post by Britannia Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:45 am

Since Most Wanted is taken by now, I'd ask you to change your preferred Title as well as Rank.

Now, I can see that you have some ambition and want this character to earn something more than what Nyan said. That is entirely possible, and as it stands I would give this application 3-5. There's a lot to be done if you want to achieve more than that.

First of all, I want a personality. A full-fledged personality. I understand that you might want to reveal him throughout rp, but in that case, I won't have you at a high Rank than 3-5, because that's the lowest starting rank I'm handing out right now, and as you want your personality to form through rp, so do I want your character to grow through rp.

For high ranks, I want characters with personality. I want significant characters. I want characters who are developed, well-rounded and mean something. For that purpose, let's start with giving your character that. A personality. 

Bump when you've written one.
    Britannia
    Admin

Name : Great Britain
    Title : Island
    EXP : 37354

Post by Britannia Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:30 pm

This app will be archived in the next week. Please state if you are still working on this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 pm