Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

2 posters

Coming of the...Seven? [Private]

Mari
    Mari

Title : Lion's Sin of Pride
    EXP : 36566

Coming of the...Seven? [Private] Empty Coming of the...Seven? [Private]

Post by Mari Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:59 pm

The Kingdom of Liones was in high streaks as it always is, with it's rustling markets, filled with merchants and traders selling from rice to weapons on every occasion, sometimes trading weapons for rice if it seems to fit their needs. The common ground of the kingdom filled with dozens if not hundreds of people, from farmers to royals, finding their wants quenched through drink or pleasure. One such as these were the barracks of the kingdom itself, where all their soldier would lay and harness their skills to protect this kingdom without falter. Instead they laid in bed, some of them cards and the rest drinks, some even snuck women inside the barracks.

The same seemed to be going on a peaceful stray until the sudden sound of the bell rung. It wasn't the middle of the day, still pretty early actually, but the knights knew. This bell was specifically used to call upon the knights that are closest to that of the king himself. The Seven Deadly Sins. The knights looked at each other with fear in their eyes, they attempted to hide everything away, some even carried the women on their shoulders to toss them out the window, but it was too late.

Complete silence took over the room, the bell hasn't even stopped ringing and yet they heard nothing. Nothing but the rhythmic muse of someones boots clanking against the ground as they drew closer to the double doors to the entrance of the barracks. As the noise got closer, their eyes grew larger and the amount of sweat on their faces fell by the bucket full.

"Crap.."

One whispered. They rest looked toward him with anticipation, as he went and pointed toward the door itself. The lock was still hooked. One took a large gulp and rushed for the door, while the others reached out to try to stop him it was to late. The doors were blown away, with that lone knight with them. Crushed against the wall by the large door, the black silhouetted persona entered the room, with a bright entrance. Her armor glistened by the bright sun that it made her resemble it, with high decal. She carried an enlarged club, possibly a new trophy from her fights against the barbarians. Glaring within the room she deducted what they were up to in the room.

"The rest of you, clean this room up and make it spotless. You! Holding the women, drop them off in my room. I'll tend to them later."

Her voice was muffled but it didn't seem to matter for the rest of the knights as they hopped to it and went to work. Some of them went to help the knight that was crushed by the door. The golden knight herself continued to press on into the conference room where the rest of the sins would meet. She assumed that she was the first to arrive, seeing as to the disruption from the first gate, they have yet to meet any of the other sins. To be completely honest she hasn't had the fortune of actually meeting the other sins themselves. Would they themselves have to recruit more in the kings name or when the time comes, the new king will pick forth the rest of the sins. In any event, she hopes that they will prosper from the extra hands, for she knows that they'll need it.

Last edited by Saiichi on Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Harleen Quinzel
    Harleen Quinzel

Name : Harleen Quinzel
    Title : Goat's Sin of Sloth
    EXP : 36865

Coming of the...Seven? [Private] Empty Arrival of the Goats sin of Sloth

Post by Harleen Quinzel Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:51 pm

"I wanna be free..."

Eyes open and body shaking, a girl would rustle around in her bed. Light from the window fell down like hail, forcing her to stay awake, just as it had been doing for hours now. It was probably noon by now, maybe even a later hour. "Try all you want, I'm not moving." She spoke to the sun, clearly choosing not to care that it could not reply. "I won't move from this bed... Nothing could make me move..." Giving out a sigh, it was then she heard the sound. The sound of church bells. Harleen shook her head. "I'm not getting up..." She whispered, her voice riddled with a hush tone, speaking as if she was scared to wake someone up. Scared to wake herself up.

Turning her head, Harleen looked over at a mirror on the other side of the wide, circular room. Her violet hair stood up all over the place, appearing like pieces of purple hay. Wearing nothing but a small, white night gown, she turned. Her back once again facing the mirror.

The church bells continued just as Harleen continued not to care. A knock fell upon her door, a voice accompanying it shortly after. "Ms. Quinzel, you are being summoned." The voice spoke, a bit concerned as the person, sounding like a fairly masculine young man, began to knock on the door yet again. "I hadn't noticed." Harleen spoke, sarcasm riddling through her voice. "I'm not leaving," She told the voice. "You are a sin, Ms. Quinzel," the voice spoke again. "You re requiered to go to any place that the king commands." The man then got quiet, but only for a moment before he began to speak once more. "Or, we can throw you back where we got you."

"You mean that place where I did nothing but sit on my ass, get food, and was kept away in complete solitaire?" She spoke, "I like that idea. Lets do that." As she then let out a laugh of joy, the man let out a sigh of unsatisfaction. "I suppose that means any goals of yours will remain unfinished. You will rot in the cells until death finally corrodes you off this world." Harleen looked towards the ground, and began to get up, sitting up on her bed. The door handle began to jiggle and the man began to speak, "If that is your choice, I shall come on in-"

Eyes wide, Harleen stood up. "I'll be out in  minute! Damn it, give me a minute to get dressed for gods sake."

In a few minutes, Harleen was out of her room, and walking down the stairs to the main room of the sins quarters. A brush in her right hand and her hat in her left, she began to untangle her hair. "Now," She spoke, putting her hand up on the door and turning her head. "Sins only," She spoke, sticking out her tongue to the man behind her, "oh no," He spoke, walking past harleen and grabbing the door, holding it open, "Have fun now." Clenching her fist, she put her hat on, and walked into the room. A girl was already there, someone who appeared older then Harleen but was undoubtedly human. "Hey..." She spoke, walking over to the table, and sitting down.
    Mari
    Mari

Coming of the...Seven? [Private] Empty Re: Coming of the...Seven? [Private]

Post by Mari Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:42 am

She continued up the staircase toward their quarters, with the large club in hand and over her shoulder. It continued to bash against the walls of the castle as she took ever step. Bashing against the walls, it caused them to quake and shift about, that those on the other side of the walls and even the floor beneath her to cower, as they saw the walls in their rooms begin to crack. The slim amount of light coursing through the windows of the castle only brightened parts of the halls as she finally made it to the floor she wanted, with only steps away from the double doors.

She opened the door that led to a long room, candles filled the area with slim amounts of light, with three large decorative windows at the very end, with a large banner flowing upon it with the Liones insignia upon it. A long table was in the center with decorative matting and a single four armed candle in the center, three chairs on either side, with one chair on both ends, one for the leader of the sins, the other for the king. This was their conference room. A sole maid, cleaning dusting off one of the candled walls of the room. Turning toward the golden knight she lifted a slim smile.

"I'm almost done dus..."

Before finishing her sentence, a large gust of wind flew through the room and through the large windows. The maid covering her face, noticed the traces of dust on her sleeves and the unsheathed blade of the knight.

"Dusting is finished. You have my permission to exit."

The golden knight spoke in her muffled tone once again, walking straight toward the table placing the blade back into its sheath. The maid fastened her pace as she walked toward the door, staring toward the knight from behind as she lifted the large club over and above her head. Placing it upon the table itself, it shattered from the excessive weight of the club itself. The wide eyed maid ran through the door, closing it behind her.

She reached for her helmet, holding it gracefully with both hands as she removed it forward. Her bountiful hair flew from beneath the helmet itself, letting it flow freely down to her shoulders as she placed the helm onto the club, as if it were the table. She walked toward the windows on the far side of the room, with her arms crossed behind her.

From the other side of the room, the sound of the door opening rung through her ears. She slightly turned her head toward the right, glancing back at the young female that entered the room. She spoke in a soft tone with a greeting before she quickly sat down at the destroyed table.

"Tsk.."

Mari clicked her tongue at the sight of it. Dropping her arms before walking toward the young women, with a quick pace, her armor clanking with every step. She stood behind her chair before grabbing her hat from the top of her head without any warning, before putting it upon the chair setting it aside while she grabbed the comb from her hand.

"A knight should care for herself before others. If not, you might hurt more then yourself, if you were ever called upon."

Mari's voice, soft and motherly as she brought her hand onto the young girls head. She stroke her hair, following the strands in the directions they were already headed, because honestly she didn't know how they held their hair, but she couldn't just let it be, that's for sure.

"I'm assuming, that your careless behavior walking into this room IS because your one of the seven, correct? If not, we might need to have a little talk."

Her voice from soft to harsh within seconds, her iron-fisted behavior took over in an instant as to this persons identification.
    Harleen Quinzel
    Harleen Quinzel

Post by Harleen Quinzel Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Harleen looked at the women, vexed by her voice and movements. She was a women of power. A women who had power. "Excuse me, ma'am, what are you-" Harleen's eyebrows then raised as she felt her hat leave her head. Her turning neck was aligned back, facing forward as the comb was taken from her hands and placed gently in her hand. "uhm, Ma'am?" A bit confused, she took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She was known to have a bit of a temper, especially when it came to people not listening to her. 

She was tempted to yell at the women, but the women spoke first. Something about her got to Harleen. Something about this women was... maternal. Powerful, yet gentle. Words spoken blunt yet soft. This women spoke just like a mother, her very actions carrying out in the same manor. Harleen sat there, motionless as she simply starred at her feet. Head straight forward yet eyes practically falling form her face and to the ground. 

"Yes ma'am." she replied, listening to the women explain that a night should take better care of herself, especially a knight of her stature. "Yes... and no..." She spoke, a somber aura tainting her voice as she spoke, "I am a member of the seven... but I shouldn't be." She wasn't sad about that, "I'm the weakest of the seven, or at least, that's what i'v been told. I have a basic mastery of my magic and I can't really fight... I'm pretty much just useless..." She spoke, fiddling with her hands. "But nonetheless I am one of the Seven. I am the goats sin of Sloth, Harleen Quinzel..."
    Mari
    Mari

Post by Mari Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:47 pm

The young one continued to stutter, with the inability to finish anyone of her sentences, it wasn't like Mari was shoving a sock down her throat making her unable to speak but she guessed that not everyone was great at idle chit-chat. But she shrugged it off as she continued to murmur about something, while she just brushed her hair. Suddenly she started to look down on herself, it did bring Mari to a sudden stand still as to her opinion of the little one.

"But nonetheless I am one of the Seven. I am the goats sin of Sloth, Harleen Quinzel..."

She finished with actually introducing herself, with a sense of belittlement and with no confidence. Mari let out a large sigh as she finished up combing her hair. She grabbed her hat from the chair while set up one of the chairs toward her.

"Listen to what I'm about to say right now. You were chosen by our leader, comrade, friend.....most importantly our king. For you to say all that.....breaks my heart. You were chosen for a reason, don't forget that."

She spoke in a soft tone as she fiddled with the young ones hat. To be honest she was riddling with anger as one who was specially selected by their fair king, if she had the choice, this young ones death would be most prominent. She stood back up onto her feet and started to walk around the room, admiring the scenery while contemplating the situation their in. Being the only two within the group for the moment, they'd need to step their game up in order to care for the kingdom.

"Seeing as our king's passing. We'll have to unify the kingdoms for future needs. Combine our strengths and overcome events that try to overwhelm us."

She suggested, seeing as the kingdom of Liones wasn't in it's best condition and that they will have to better the situation themselves.

"We might need to find others to fill the rest of these seats. What do you think of the situation, Quinzel?"

She asked with a concerned tone.
    Harleen Quinzel
    Harleen Quinzel

Post by Harleen Quinzel Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:13 am

Harleen looked down at the ground. Her voice was soft, practically gone. She tried spitting out the words "yes ma'am", but it merely came out like the sound a kitten would make when it was trying to fall into a deep slumber. As she listened to the women, she remained quiet. She did not interrupt. Harleen merely sat there, leaving her hat on her chair as she occasionally glanced up at the women, terrified to look her in the eye. She was terrified of what she would see in this women's eyes if she did, in fact, choose to do so. 

"The kings passing..." She muttered, gripping her knee. The king had saved her from exile, and exile she should never have been saved from. "He saved me..." She spoke, her nails digging into her knee as she spoke. "He showed me kindness when i did not deserve it. He treated me like I was a living creature... But... only after I could prove myself..." Visions of what she had done to unsuspectingly gain the title "Goats sin of Sloth" began to fill her mind. 

Beginning to twitch, Harleen tried calming herself down. Taking deep breaths, it only took a second or too before it went away. "Sorry, yes. We need to reunite the kingdom... However, as for finding the other sins..." She turned her head, looking at the 5 empty seats in the room, stretched across the table. "They probably ran away once they got the news... I... I certainly considered doing such a thing..."
    Mari
    Mari

Post by Mari Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:24 am

(Play Music!)

Mari walked toward the large windows at the other side of the room as Harleen continued to talk toward her, giving her own thoughts of the situation at hand, given that they are now the highest ranking knights within the kingdom, until someone wishes to deem themselves worthy of such a righteous kingdom.

"He showed me kindness when i did not deserve it. He treated me like I was a living creature... But... only after I could prove myself..."

Yet another person saved by the hands of their fair king, though the same can't truthfully said about Mari. Their king constructed this large and bodacious kingdom, though of course as for every civilization, things turn for the worst and must be undone by the hands of their people, as well as their leaders.

"Harleen, your wrong, he's still here. You must continue to prove yourself for our king, for he has chosen us to help in his stead! You can live as anything you want to be and that's fine by me! But in any endeavor that may block our path! LIVE FOR OUR KING!"

Mari spoke in words of encouragement as she clenched her fist putting it up against her chest, looking through the window and out into their fair kingdom. She turned toward Harleen in one quick swoop, her arms by her side, her hands clenched and her expression as courageous and prideful as it has ever been.

"Harleen! I'm am, Liones's Sin of Pride! Mari Windsor! We cannot worry about the rest of the sins, that is a problem we'll work on while we work toward are grand goal!

The Unification of the Three Kingdoms! Also known as Plan U.T.K!"

Mari struck a pose, with her arm thrown into the air. She fished into her armor through the neck portion of her chest piece, retrieving a piece of paper, tattered and crushed, with dozens of doodle's and mistakes, fixed over and over. Her face entrapped with a pleasant smile on her face, as her pride for writing out plans was quite outstanding.

"Our first target.......*cough* part of the plan! Is unifying Danafor with Liones. Our previous king were close friends with theirs and if we can come to a stand still, we can both head toward Camelot and therefore unite the three kingdoms. From there we can help each other in order to strengthen and get our kingdoms back into shape!"

She had only spent little time on this project with the loss of their king, so she needed a back up plan. Seeing as she isn't planning on ruling Liones, she needed another way to help the kingdom. With the unification of the kingdoms, they can increase trade, help protect each other from beasts or other parties, help the people of their kingdoms. If Harleen decides to help out, it'd better their situation, seeing that if they weren't even on the same standing, they wouldn't be able to help their own kingdom.
    Harleen Quinzel
    Harleen Quinzel

Post by Harleen Quinzel Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:16 pm

Harleen looked up. Gripping her fist, she fought back the tears. Now was not the time to show weakness. "there is a time and a place for everything..." She muttered, her eyes opening wide. "And now is the time and place to think about what the hell we will do." Standing up, she slammed her fist on the table, adrenaline pumping through her body. "Before we do anything we have to round up the other sins, right? For all we know, they could still be here. I havn't exactly been paying attention to anything but my ceiling lately. After that, we need to find a new king. No other kingdom is going to take us seriously without a ruler. And with seven convicts being the closest thing to a ruler that Liones currently has, we would become a laughing stalk."

Letting out a deep breath, the burst of energy and adrenaline started to flee from her body. Rubbing her hand, she let out a sigh. "But of course, we will need to reunite the three kingdoms... ma'm..." She spoke, looking up at the women before her, the sin of Pride, and hoping that Harleen did not offend the women with her outbursts.

"Sorry about that... I merely wanted to get my ideas out there..."
    Mari
    Mari

Post by Mari Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:00 am

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

Mari let an outcry of laughter burst past her lips as she tugged on her stomach, still bearing her own armor, it was impossible to know if she was actually helping calm herself down, or nothing was happening. She threw her hair back up and over her shoulder before returning her gaze toward young Harleen.

"I did say, we should forget about them didn't I? I didn't mean that literally of course. Once we get our plan into action, word would spread and hopefully they get the memo."

She tried to explain herself, seeing as she also wanted to reunite the sins, but making it a priority wasn't what she had in mind. Without a king, they might be seen as just a bunch of criminals with high rankings within the society, so before anything she wanted to ensure the people that until their throne is occupied that they are in trusting hands. Though something from what she said caught her attention. "And with seven convicts being the closest thing to a ruler that Liones currently has, we would become a laughing stalk."

"Let them laugh, believe me. After this is settled they'll think twice before laughing again. Like my pride in plan making, I take pride in my reputation."

She said with her chest puffed out. Harleen apologized once again for herself without necessity which put Mari in an unsatisfying position. Much rather she didn't like Harleens attitude at all, especially with a situation like this. Her lack of self confidence can be her undoing.

"I am not forcing you to join me and this plan has zero guidelines, there can't be. Their loyalty can be gained through any means, so we'll have to try them all. If you wish to search for the rest of the sins be my guest."

She suggested.
    Mari
    Mari

Post by Mari Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:31 am

- Thread Ended -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:34 pm