Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

2 posters

Hellur my fellow knights~

Mari
    Mari

Title : Lion's Sin of Pride
    EXP : 36806

Hellur my fellow knights~ Empty Hellur my fellow knights~

Post by Mari Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Heyo people! I'm the first person to write in the......thread where new people post to introduce themselves, BUT ANYWHO! Hi, names Saiichi. If you see Brit calling me Suki, that's an old name I used. I usually use Saiichi now mostly cause of all the variations of nicknames I can make. Sai-Kun, Chi-Chan, Chi-Chi and it goes on from there. Like you all I'm a fan of Nanatsu no Taizai. Been following it since the first "Ooo, what's this about?" CLICK @A@ then my life was over XD. What I want to do here is just make a crap ton of plot. And big ones too! Like universe destructive, where we ride mechs to the ends of the galaxy and fight mobs of villains.

Second from Plot I like GFX~ It's fun and creative and I like makin things look good >.< If you ever want something just ask. Till the betas over their free~

I'm in college so I'm super busy. BHUT three more weeks and I'm free for vacation! And you will hardly see me here XD. I play Vindictus and those of you who do play or have just checked the website of the new character who's coming out, Arisha~

She's got the biggest boobs in the game, so I have to main her, like yesterday~

So that's it about me!~ I hope we all have a nice time here and lets all get along. Or not, I like rivals and enemies~
    Britannia
    Admin

Name : Great Britain
    Title : Island
    EXP : 37594

Hellur my fellow knights~ Empty Re: Hellur my fellow knights~

Post by Britannia Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Welcome! And you'll be inactive eh? ^^ Well that's fine, I never even liked you.

*coughs*

*coughs*

Why are you leaving me? e A e What did I do to deserve this? So you can't be active because school, and when you finally have free time you're just leaving? T^T I wish you the best of luck and *sniffs* welcome to my site.

*goes to deny all your apps*
    Mari
    Mari

Title : Lion's Sin of Pride
    EXP : 36806

Post by Mari Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:58 pm

I forgot to add the Jk's and Lols! Oh well *Shrugs*

I'll be around almost all day, everyday during vacation don't you worry~ I'm here during class. cause I'm a badass like that - A-.

Britannia
    Admin

Name : Great Britain
    Title : Island
    EXP : 37594

Post by Britannia Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:20 pm

Riiiiiiiiiiiight, and I'll believe you when I see it >.> *undenies apps* I'll be keeping my eye on you, mister! e A e

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content