Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

2 posters

Stolen Holy Weapon? [Lex]

Relius
    Relius

Title : Bishop of Danafor
    EXP : 34935

Stolen Holy Weapon? [Lex] Empty Stolen Holy Weapon? [Lex]

Post by Relius Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:51 am

I can’t believe I allowed that to happen, I just got that sword too. “ Relius was grunting as he continued to ask around Danafor about his lost weapon, Vagabond. It was handed to him along with his promotion to bishop and he wanted to use with great pride in his fathers steed. However, Relius came across the most wanted person in Britannia and attempted to apprehend the criminal. The result turned out to be a total failure; he even managed to lose his weapon because of it.” There is no way I can report this to my superiors, it would tarnish the clover name if I lost my weapon. Not only have I lost my weapon, if word got out that I allowed that infamous criminal to escape. “Relius shuttered at the thought of asking for help, he had to keep things under wraps for the time being. Relius couldn’t even remember the encounter too much, it all turned out to be a blur all at once. “ Why can I remember what happened? Did I take a nasty fall and hit my head?”

Relius decided not to mull over it anymore, he continued to ask around to see if his word fit a description of what the citizens might have seen throughout the course of their days. Any kind of help that Relius could get at all was appreciated he just couldn’t tell them that it was none other than his own holy weapon that he managed to lose in a fight and got stolen from him. It won’t happen a second time , mark my words. “Relius was already looking to settle the score, but it was nothing he would be capable of without his blade. He continued to frantically look around the town of Danafor, asking whoever he came across for any kind of assistance. Relius even had a picture with him that matched the descriptions. “Hello, have you see this sword?!
    Lex
    Lex

Title : Most Wanted
    EXP : 35415

Stolen Holy Weapon? [Lex] Empty Re: Stolen Holy Weapon? [Lex]

Post by Lex Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:53 am

All in all it could be said that the day was rather uneventful, though it was more or less due to her own present and previous actions in the past few days. Unlike what most thief's would do after one of their actions Lex found herself slight interested in how the local holy knights would attempt to find both her and the item she happened to steal; a priceless ring. But from what she had been seeing over the last few days they were mostly illiterate brutes who went from point A to B without ever considering that their goal was point D. It was all rather humerus in a certain light especially considering that 2 of the so called investigators asked her about it themselves.

Though as the Knights inquiries continued to become less and less productive she found that her interest in the matter was equally declining. Spending the good majority of the last hour or so watching the Knights slowly give up on finding the stolen item from the short stone wall she had been sitting on. At the end of the hour the knights began to depart from the village and head over to the next and was considering following them and maybe even getting a change of clothes to be sure that they did not put 2 and 2 together that they were seeing a similiar face. But then again it might be interesting to see what they do if they remember me from this village. she thought as she chuckled at the thought of the knights scampering around in their heads attempting to figure some theory out.

Before she could finalize her decision on how to spend the rest of her day she turned her senses back towards the center of the village where she saw one of the knights from earlier, though unlike the others he was not leaving with the rest. She saw him inquiring about something amongst the villagers though never really bothered to think that he was looking for something else.

"Hello, have you see this sword?!"

Before she could think further on the subject the Knight had found his way to her and begin to inquire about a sword, and unlike the previous knights this one was intelligent enough to actually bring a picture of it. As she glazed over the picture and the knight holding it she could not help but recognize the man in question. It was in fact from one of her urge's from some time ago. If she remembered correctly it was some knight who attempted to capture her while she was on her escape path from something else entirely, and to play a joke on the knight she even managed to take his sword. She thought that the act was quite iconic at the time, what better way to play and punish a knight than by taking the object of his knightly hood... well one of them at least haha.

"I've seen a lot of swords around Mr. Knight, but not really that one. Seems as though you lost it or another, you didn't happen to leave it at the bedside of some poor maiden did you? haha" she said with a hint of humor in her voice, polite mocking if you will. To her at least the idea was slightly more humerus than it would be for the knight in front of her as she was, or rather the Gilded Fox was, the one who took it and if she remembered correctly she discarded it at some village to a child or a homeless man. "Apologies for the inquiry but why are you looking for this sword Mr. Knight? Maybe I could be of assistance."
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:55 am

‘Relius ignored the sarcasm, this lady was just some villager who was probably critical about the Danafor knights and the work that they do in order to keep the people safe from the barbarians. He was doing his job properly, but he doubted that some people even understood that. This female that was mocking him could be considered as one of those people who couldn’t see the nights for what they truly are, but that wasn’t his problem. The problem at hand was the sword, and he had to find it no matter what. “I’m pretty sure that it was stolen by a dangerous criminal, I have to retrieve that weapon no matter what. Do you have any information at all that could help assist me in this case?

There was no need to give out too much information. They didn’t need to know his name or who the sword belonged to in the first place. “Well, I would very much appreciate the help if that’s what you are offering to me. However, there isn’t much I could tell you about the sword in the first place, all you would have to now at this point is that i'll reward you if you can help me find it.
    Relius wasn’t so foolish to think that there were people like him that acted out on the kindness of their hearts alone. Pressure always seems to build up when it comes to his success as a bishop, too many things was riding on it. “I will find it…..” His mind was pretty much focused on the task at hand out of embarrassment that he lost it to a criminal of all things, what kind of knight was he expecting to be if he was able to accept defeat so easily ?
    Lex
    Lex

Post by Lex Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:58 am

"A dangerous criminal you say? So you are saying that might of been some poor maiden then." She said with the same playful humerus tone as before, giving the knight a glance at to see if the man had any sort of humor bone in him. It was obvious that the man was far to focused on his task in finding the Gilded Fox to have it swayed by some cheap humor. Clearly my little joke was a little more important on him than I initially thought, I wonder what this sword is to him. Maybe it was worth something, I do not think that I even bothered to check when I tossed it. The line of thought continued as such.

She did not have much else to do at the time and the activity she was enacting earlier proved to be less entertaining than she had hopped, maybe she set her hopes to high for some average Knights. This Knight however seemed to be a little more than average or at least had the potential to be. Maybe I should play with him a little more, could take another piece of armor and toss it somewhere in the north or south... But who knows maybe playing the helpful adventurer part might be just as fun.

“Well, I would very much appreciate the help if that’s what you are offering to me. However, there isn’t much I could tell you about the sword in the first place, all you would have to now at this point is that i'll reward you if you can help me find it."

"Haha, you do not have to worry Mr. Knight. If I was looking for a reward I would just go find it for myself rather than offer assistance. You just happen to find me while I am waiting for a contact. I'm a adventurer you see so I'll tell you what." she said as she slid herself off of the stone wall and stood in front of the knight. "You help me pass the time and I will accompany you until the sword is found, you may find me a little more knowledgeable about the comings and goings in these villages. That is if you think that you can keep a lady's interest." she said with a rather playful smirk on her face. The offer was more truthful than what one might think as if the Knight did prove to have some sort of interest or potential she would do more than just point him in the right direction. The knight clearly had a large amount of pride in his status otherwise he would not be beating around the bush when asking for information about the sword. If she were not the one who took it it would be somewhat tedious to figure out anything about it and more so she would be surprised if anyone had any sort of information based on nothing but the fact that it looks like a fancy sword and that a dangerous criminal took it.
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:01 am

“An adventurer?” Relius was quiet for a short period, this person kind of reminded him about his mother. He had an urge to ask I this person knew who his mother was or even met her before. However, it would have been an unrelated thing to ask, the sword was his top priority for the time being. But still, this woman was a bit easy on the eyes, even though Relius was trying not to stare at her for too long. This always happens with women, especially when it comes to the attractive ones. However, after this female traveler pushed herself off of the stone wall and uttered her next choice of words, Relius would blush instantly.

“K-keep a woman’s interest?” He swallowed hard; Relius didn’t know anything about that at all. This would be a bit unfair for him if this was an actual stipulation for her help. Either way, this was something to be offered to him should he accept. “What other choice do I have other than accepting. That’s fine; I’ll keep you entertained if you would help me look. “ It didn’t matter did it? As long as she didn’t get in the way or anything, Relius was pretty sure that he would find his sword in no time with the amount of work ethic that he was putting in to locate it. “What’s your name anyway, since you’ll be tagging along?” Relius would say with his arms folded, he was trying to look for his sword and make small talk at the same time.
    Lex
    Lex

Post by Lex Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:03 am

“K-keep a woman’s interest?”

It was almost difficult not to laugh at the man if it would be that easy to throw his mind off guard, though luckily for his sake she was able to keep most of her amusement to herself. It was painfully obvious that he was somewhat not used to these sorts of playful tones, or even women for that matter. She had no real interest in the man in that sense, but that would not stop her from toying with him about it from time to time. "Don't fret much about it, I don't bite much heheh." she said as her laugh was harder to contain that time as she toyed with the knight a bit more on the subject.

“What other choice do I have other than accepting. That’s fine; I’ll keep you entertained if you would help me look. “

"Bold thing to say Mr. Knight, I hope that you can live up to it." she stated with a rather playful yet mischievous tone in her voice. The idea has far more possible implications that what the knight was probably thinking, most of which would probably be for the Knights downside though he did not have to figure that out just yet after all he did say he would keep her entertained.

“What’s your name anyway, since you’ll be tagging along?”

"Worry not, I would be more surprised if you did already know my name let alone recognize it. I do not exactly do much where the word gets around past a few people, its much more mysterious that way isn't it? heheh. But to answer your question its Lex. Lex Ivyrend, and what do they call you by? Hopefully not some sort of loosely gripped Knight." While what she said was rather truthful, it was only a half truth as what she did as Lex did not travel much but the other name she was known by was the exact opposite where she would be surprised if someone had not heard of her or at least her exploits. "Now that we will be together for a while here is a bit of advice. The reason that you have not found your sword is because you are asking the wrong people the wrong questions. If it was taken by some criminal, what do you suppose they would of done with it or why did this person take it? And before we go any farther I am bound to ask, was this sword by any chance yours?" She knew full well that it both was and that admission would pick at the knights honor, but the question fit the situation as if she knew nothing about it these were the type of questions that needed to be answered. Well not ones that had to be, perhaps more along the lines of a peering question.
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:09 am

“I can live up to anything I put my mind too.” That was true in some sense; Relius had his own kind of charm and way of handling things. It’s not that he was overconfident, its juts that he knew the kind of level of skill he had when it came to knowing his limitations and whatnot. Relius would then raise an eyebrow when his temporary female companion would introduce herself. “Lex Ivyrend?”This was someone that Relius haven’t heard of before, he was kind of expecting adventurers to have a background of fame revering to their great exploits and whatnot. However, Rick wasn’t judgmental or critical when it came to things like that. Sometimes fame can be a superficial thing to people , but the recognition of his family’s name did mean something to Rick up to a certain degree.

When it was time for Relius to introduce himself, he would turn around to face Lex. Relius Clover of the House of Clover. You could call me Rel for short is you prefer nicknames and whatnot. That was a nickname that Relius settled on when his mom would call him that all the time. He didn’t it then and he didn’t mind it now. When it came back to asking if it was Rick’s sword, he was reluctant to answer that question. There was a bit of hesitation in his voice before he said anything but he finally gave in to the truth. “It’s my sword; it would have been my dad’s but its mine now. I have to find it, and I guess this means were asking the wrong people. So I figure we should to the slums and ask the shady people where my sword is? Is that what you are suggesting Lex?”
    Lex
    Lex

Post by Lex Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:11 am

"Relius Clover of the House of Clover. You could call me Rel for short is you prefer nicknames and whatnot."

In a way it was sort of nice to be able to put a name to the face of that random Knight she had encountered and inadvertently set upon this quest, personally she was not one to care for the idea of bloodline significance though those within it tended to be easy prey. "Relly Clover is it? If I remember right I used to know a man named Clovis but he met... lets call it a rather unfortunate end. Lets hope that you can keep your head unlike him." The bit about adding the extra to his nickname was more for her benefit rather than to make fun of his name, her version rolled off the tongue just a bit nicer. While she did not know the specifics she was well versed enough in the countries politics to be able to recognize the house name Clover. Clearly, with the way that Relly was speaking and acting about his sword, he has a lot of honor to live up to.

"It’s my sword; it would have been my dad’s but its mine now. I have to find it, and I guess this means were asking the wrong people. So I figure we should to the slums and ask the shady people where my sword is? Is that what you are suggesting Lex?”

It was not that hard to discern that the admission of it was somewhat difficult for the man; a fickle thing honor is. "Are you going to go around asking where the black market for stolen Knight weapons is then?... ah come now and think about it for a moment before you get ahead of yourself. Play a bit of a detective for me and answer this. Why did they take it, and from what you know of that person what would they do with it?" While she already knew the answer she wanted to gleam a bit from how Relly's mind worked and figure out if he just went in this blind or did any sort of research before hand plus she was just interested in what he was able to learn of her from that brief encounter. She did this sort of simple profiling work in her head constantly when she was considering a new heist. These sorts of simple tools often or not help one figure out things about a person without even realizing they knew them.
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:13 am

Why did they take it? It wasn’t they, it was one person. The gilded fox, that thief went and sneaked up on me because he ended up stealing something that I was supposed to be protecting. He went and took my sword too while he was at it.” Relius wasn’t necessarily enraged, he was quite annoyed that something like this turned out the way it did without any kind of repercussions. ”That damn fox, why isn’t anyone able to catch him? Is he that fast? Is he a ghost?” It didn’t matter, that was another complaint for another time, he didn’t want to bore Lex with his reasonable doubts of ever getting even with the fox.“Anyway, a thief doesn’t usually keep the things that they steal. It was most likely sold to the highest bidder on the black market or something, but I kind of doubt that as well. I don’t know what that theif did with my sword, my only concern is finding it before I really get into a pinch. I wouldn’t want anything happening to these villagers and not being able to protect them, or you. Not saying that you need it though, but it’s my duty as a knight regardless.

Relius tried one more time to think about what could have possibly happened to his sword. That fox is just a thrill seeker, I can tell from the way he taunted me that he wasn’t taking me seriously at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if he just trashed my sword somewhere just to prove a point, he should be a rich man already with the amount of items that he already stole. If that’s the case, my sword should be around here somewhere. ” Relius wasn’t aware of the gender of thief, but he already settled on it being a male. Maybe that was one of the things that bugged him the most, another man besting him so easily.
    Lex
    Lex

Post by Lex Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:14 am

"Why did they take it?... but it’s my duty as a knight regardless."

"The Fox? So then it was not just your sword that he ended up taking, talk about chance meetings. Though I doubt that I would fare much better against such a foe, well maybe just a little better." for the time being Lex was simply content with listening to Relly's deductions on the Gilded Fox, though when he began to speak about how the Fox would be selling it to the black markets it would of made her sigh a bit if she would of changed her facial expression from content listening. It was a just a feeling, a small one if that, that she got when she first looked at the knight that there was a bit more to him than being a simple brutish knight like the rest or at least there was the possibility of something a little extra if given the right... push and incentives. "Haha who knows maybe one day you will be the one to save me from a pinch that I get myself into one day. You never know." It was easy enough to tell that the loss of his sword, at least he believed, effected his ability to do any part of his duty. You can do better than that Melly.

"That fox is just a thrill seeker, I can tell from the way he taunted me that he wasn’t taking me seriously at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if he just trashed my sword somewhere just to prove a point, he should be a rich man already with the amount of items that he already stole. If that’s the case, my sword should be around here somewhere. ”

Too be honest she was not expecting much from the get-go from Melly, some sort of simple deduction yes but to that level. They grow up so fast, mentally he has at least proven himself more adequate than most of his breathern. Pretty spot on. she would think as Melly continued his speak his train of thought on the matter. It was sort of nice to see that at least someone, with being push in the right direction at least, was able to figure out something about her. "Ding, from patrol man to detective in just one day. A man after my own heart." she said making a tapping motion with her hand as she made the ding sound. "So going along the lines of your second deduction. If the man is a ghost and can probably move along the busiest roads without being noticed and the quickest route outside of the city would lead one somewhere in this area if I am not mistaken. Then if we can assume that like you said the Fox merely tossed your sword to prove a point. So who would be most likely to find this sword at the time of day he was here and what would they most likely do with it?" she began to ask Melly. To be honest, from this point on, even she herself really did not know the actual answers to her own questions. Which to be fair would be the correct thing to be if she was not the Fox herself. Finding something that I had already stolen, haha sort of Ironic. Following her own line of thought however it would be easy enough to find what happened to the sword from then on, she just hopped that what ever did happen from the sword after she tossed it did not just simply end with as a keep sake to some farmer. Where would be the fun in that?
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:19 am

A-after your …O-own heart?! Well, you are quite fare. Wait, that’s beside the point! A…” She was definitely throwing him off his game a little bit with her comments here and there, he wondered if there was a method to this madness somehow? Either way, he wasn’t going to let this woman distract him from the main objective. Relius is currently unable to fight without his sword, even though he feels lie he should of invested some time in learning some hand to hand combat. As for the question that Lex had that went over the fate of Relius’s blade.

“How should I know? It was most likely picked up by some stranger as a prize, maybe a bandit. Or even pawned at a local pawnshop. However, sincerely doubt that. The sheathe has the Danafor bishop seal on it, they would notice that they property that obtain belongs to a high ranking knight of this town if they had any kind of knowledge about it. Sadly enough, it’s going to be a total pain, but I think a bunch of thugs might have gotten their hangs on it and would most likely hold onto it until they can find a buyer that’s outside Danafor. That or just hold onto it themselves. “ There was a lot of thinking going on, but Relius already made up his mind to check the slums. He was tired of the questioning and only wanted his weapon back; it was pretty hard to do his job without it.
    Lex
    Lex

Post by Lex Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:20 am

“How should I know? ... ... That or just hold onto it themselves. “

"Haha... you are just automatically assuming that everyone follows the rules, you should know better than that especially when there is gold involved." his train of thought was fairly spot on as she had essentially came to the same conclusion herself; either that someone is keeping it or they have sold it to someone else. If its the former then the search became that much harder but if it was sold, there is always a gold trail.

By this time Lex had also came to the conclusion that not much else could be gained by simple theory talk and by the types of expressions on Relly's face plus his growing uneasiness it was about time that they moved on. I don't think that Relly can stand being still about this situation for much longer, lets see how he does in the field..

At that notion Lex began to move towards the village, turning back around as she continued to head in the same direction "I do not think that your sword is over there Relly, come on lets see how well you can intimidate poor beggars and street thugs. Lead on sir knight!" The image of Relly beating up beggars was stuck in her mind for a moment it was not very characteristic of him though that is what made it entertaining. Wonder if I can actually push him to do that, heh that would be a show. Relly the terror of Beggars.There was a further image of beggars and children fleeing at the sight of a future Relly, though this one in her head was slightly more gruff and darker; a plus in some peoples eyes. But in hindsight there were already too many of those in the world, something needs to spice up the normal order and it might as well be a innocent minded knight.
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:22 am

I’m not going to intimidate anyone ,I’m just going to talk to them. This is off topic, but have you ever heard from or met a woman named Marise Evans? “ That was the plan he had at first, though things could turn out in a different way if the selected people that Relius tried to talk to started to get a bit violent with them. With Relius leading the way, he spent a bit of his time in the slums, asking around about his sword to every beggar and thug about his weapon. He suddenly struck gold when one beggar admitted to selling the weapon, as well as bowing down for forgiveness. “I’m sorry, things were so bad and I just needed a little bit of coin for my family.” Relius helped the man up with a kind smile, don’t worry about. You say it was Thag the Collector right? He’s been wanted for many armed robberies, I’ll be arresting him soon enough. “Relius would then turn back to Lex with a smile. “We got a lead, but it’s going to be dangerous for now on. There have been some reports of pillaging of the shops in the western area. It’s mostly bandit infested with people forced to pay protection money. With the amount of activity it’s a wonder why no arrests have been made. But still, I wouldn’t want to willingly put you in danger. A Lady such as yourself….”

Relius caught himself staring at Lex’s face and figure but quickly looked away. “ It’s going to be dangerous, I won’t fault you if you don’t decide to tag along , things have started to get a lot more serious than usual. As an adventurer, you are always on the move right? Whats the most that Relius can do unarmed anyway? At the very most, he would have to pick up a weapon.
    Lex
    Lex

Post by Lex Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:23 am

"I’m not going to intimidate anyone ,I’m just going to talk to them. This is off topic, but have you ever heard from or met a woman named Marise Evans?"

Take all of the fun out of it then. she could only think as her mental image of the beggar terror was slowly moving farther and farther out of sight, she thought that it might be a interesting event for both of them though clearly Melly thought otherwise; poor sport."Evans? Can't say that I have, not exactly the best at remembering people's names; too many of them. Though is she someone that I might want to meet for some quality time?" she said with a rather small hint of seduction, in all honestly she had never heard of the woman or man who looked like a woman. But then again if she did and they did not leave any sort of impression it would not even surprise herself if she did not remember her name or face.

“We got a lead, but it’s going to be dangerous for now on... ... ... But still, I wouldn’t want to willingly put you in danger. A Lady such as yourself…. ... ... As an adventurer, you are always on the move right?”

As Relly was conducting his unintentional stare Lex would simply continue to have her rather cheerful expression, nothing overly happy but a simple slight smile as she glanced over her surroundings and back at Relly. "And they say that chivalry is dead, don't worry I am sure that if it comes down to it that you will come to my rescue as a prince and his steed would." it was rather humerus due to the simple fact that if Relly proved to be a ineffective fighter it would most likely her that would play the part of the glorious prince. "I go from here and there from time to time, normally where ever I just have the urge to go for or if I hear that something interesting is going to happen somewhere." she continued to say as though she were just going along with the flow of things; a small piece of romanticism if you will. But now that they had a name for the one that one possessed the sword there finally seemed to be some sort of finial destination for their makeshift adventure. If she remembered correctly she had run into Thag before, or at least one of his men, but the end of the story was far to dull for any sort of memorable recollection; bandits tended to meld together after a while.

"Off to Thag's house we go then too show that nasty bandit a thing or two about the power of a chivalrous knight?"
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:51 am

Power
    Spoiler:

After travelling to the western area, Relius and Lex would soon notice that it was a bit more run down than usual. It was much different than the northern and Eastern areas of Danafor. “Hmm….” Relius used his mapping ability to give a small sweep of the area. After picking up on a lot of movement and activity he started to lead the way and walk towards it. “ Not to say it’s a ghost town, but people are reluctant to shop here for obvious reasons. Anyway, I think this much be the place that they chose to mess around in. Relius would stop and notice the broken glass on the floor of a weapons shop. “Hey old man! Word on the street is that you managed to get your hands on some precious ore, mind allowing us to take that off your hands? Comeon! Where did you hide it?!”

IT looked like Thag couldn’t settle for what he had and continued on the hunt for more material. However, Relius had seen enough . “One…two…” After a small count, there was about 15 bandits, and 5 elite bandits. Minx hanged back, continuing to threaten the storekeeper and apply pressure. Reliuss wasn’t one for subtlety, he picked up the nearest sword that was tossed out and scattered from the blacksmith and engaged in battle. Believe it or not, Relius’s sword skills and speed were superb. He immediately went out to take on the bandits without a moment’s notice or hesitation. “Ha!” Relius let out two well-timed strikes against two of the bandits on their back. Eight of the bandits noticed what happened to their comrades and proceeded to attack Relius, but he was moving pretty fast for them. Along with the parry’s that he gave off, Relius used his power to increase the weight of the blade by 150 Kilograms In addition to his own strength by each strike and overpowered them, cutting them down.

Kill Count- 10 bandits
    Lex
    Lex

Post by Lex Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:17 am

"Not to say it’s a ghost town, but people are reluctant to shop here for obvious reasons. Anyway, I think this much be the place that they chose to mess around in."

As she and her companion continued forward towards their destination the slow descent into the more rugged parts of the city began to take place. Little by little the amount of vacant houses and broken windows began to outshine the types that people would rather live in. For her it was rather memorable as the place that she grew up in was rather similiar, if not slightly more dreary and dirty. "Just don't lead me into any dark ally's, unless you really want to." Giving off a bit of humor to lighten up their surroundings, or it was just another way to toy with Relly's innocence on those subjects.

Within moments the sounds of their prey could be heard from almost a block away, clearly they paid no mind to the amount of ruckus they caused or rather it helped them in their position of power over the area. "Have fun." As the words left her mouth Lex just seemed to... well vanish from sight. Seemingly disappearing in a instant from her position behind Relly. Almost making it appear as though she had left her Knight by himself as he charged into the fray.

"What the hell are you baboons doing now?!" Thag merely grunted at the sound of some sort of fighting going on outside as he looked through the shattered windows to see what appeared to be a holy knight beating down his men. "I'll be right back to finish our little conversation... useless idiots." As Relly was just executed his blow on the 8 bandits the sound of wood and glass shattering could be heard. From the partially shattered window the giant figure of the armored Thag could be seen jumping through the window aimed to crash right into Relly, giving him little to no warning of his charge as shards of glass and wood flew threw the air.
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:12 pm

It’s not like Relius didn’t acknowledge it, he didn’t want Lex to get hurt because of him anyway. With her current departure, Relius didn’t think too much of it. He was focused on the battle at hand and with the use of his battle readiness, he managed to jump out of the way to avoid Tha’g attack  and kicked off Thag's armor for distance. Relius then proceeded to cut down five more usual bandits that came after him with the sword he acquired. “ Thag! You are under arrest! Theft…. assault…”  Relius mad his body lighter in order to give a certain edge to his speed and nimbleness, it was almost as if he was weightless with the way he moved and dodged the elite’s  attacks.  Taking them down one by one, making his weight lighter but giving yet sword he had a supporting strike of power in the form of weight behind each strike, breaking through their guard and attempts of clashing entirely. At this point, it was just Thag, Minx, and Relius. “ That sword doesn’t belong to you, it was grated to me by the Kingdom of Danafor. Surrender it now, and your judgment my leave you with your life.”

Used
    Spoiler:
    Lex
    Lex

Post by Lex Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:17 pm

“ Thag! You are under arrest! Theft…. assault…”

"Bla bla bla, How many of you Creaton's have spouted that crap!" Despite Relly taking out quite a number of his men before he was able to intervene did not seem to effect the bandit at all, honestly he probably found it quite amusing in a way as his weakest men were being culled off. Even more considering that his men knew his rules regarding idiotic holy knights.

After Thag had jumped out of the window something seemed to click with the rest of the bandits as they began to create more distance between between themselves and Relly. As Relly was about to strike down the first of his Elites Thag swiftly fired off a bolt from his crossbow on the knights predictive path despite his increased speed. "How about you show your new best friend Thag what it is that you are made of, and just maybe I will show you how a real warrior wields his sword. Minx! Hook!" At the sound of his boss calling him Minx threw quite a large hook shaped object as Thag himself withdrew his crossbow and grabbed the Hook tossed at him, occupying his left hand. Thag drew out his, or rather Relly's, sword from its tattered sheath as the remaining bandits kept their distance and created a circle around the two as if it were a fighting ring. "Come Knight! My patience is running thin!" Clearly Thag intended on dealing with Relly by himself.
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:12 am

The crossbow bolt was definitely something that Relius didn’t expect. The projectile was coming right for Relius as he proceeded to cut down the elites. After striking own of the first of the elites. The exact attack that Relius proceeded to do was more of a stabbing motion, impaling the sword right into the elite’s stomach and breaking past any kind of tough armor with the experienced power, swordsmanship and added weight behind the blow. Then, with the sword inside of the bandit, Relius Lifted the man up while still, impale with his sword to use him as a meat shield for the cross bolt. That was how he avoided the cross bolt in general, but it seemed that Relius was being squared in by the rest of the bandits with Thag challenging him on his own.

Fine…” Relius wasn’t going to back down, and there were a good number of weapons around to use. Relius takes away the weight of the sword he has in his hand and tosses it after lowering the weight by 150 Kg. It flew like a projectile towards thag while maintaining its sharpness as relius scooped one of the Elite’s blades and followed through with a relentless attack towards thag’s cross bolt , using the sword projectile as a distraction. The first step of this fight was to remove Thag’s ability of using long range attacks.
    Lex
    Lex

Post by Lex Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:56 pm

As the thrown sword flew at Thag he did not seem to be able to move out of the way or rather it seemed that he did not even bother to do so. The sword as it hit the bandits armor seemed to impact and fall harmlessly to the ground as if it were a mere feather hitting a stone wall, not even enough weight to carry any force; Thag seemed unimpressed by the Knights show.

The mastodon of a bandit had a sort of fearlessness about him, especially when his eyes drew down to the knight, looking at him as if he were a mere child in the face of a starving wolf. As Relly send his barrage of attacks at Thag's left side which held the crossbow, to meet the attacks Thag merely had to swing Vagabond in a upwards motion threw Relly's barrage to both halt his attack and parry it. Thag then shot his crossbow at Relly's chest intending to land a crippling blow right from the start of the fight. What threw most people off about Thag and his iconic crossbow was that he did not just merely use it as a method to pick off targets at a range but rather as a effortless way to land a hit on his opponents when their defenses were down.

As Relly began his charge at Thag one of his Elite's, who was occupying the outer ring of the circle that they had made, saw his chance to take a shot at the Knight. Though before he could squeeze the trigger on his crossbow at the knights back the bloody tip of a sword could be seen being impaled through the back of his neck and spine. As the blade withdrew from the bandits neck, behind his falling corpse, stood Lex holding one of the fallen bandit's swords. "Don't mind me boys, I am just a Damsel in Distress here." Clearly she had no intention of assisting Relly, but she also wanted to make sure that no one else would be able to do the same. At the sight of their comrade's corpse falling to the ground, most of them seemed to be dumbfounded by the sight as none of them even saw, let alone heard the woman even approach them. Let alone take one of the weapons off of the ground right next to them.
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:56 am

It’s been a short while and Relius’s power would have kicked in by now, which would have increased the weight of Thag’s armor pretty soon. The ideal situation would be for Thag to not be able to move his hands at all, on top of the fact that the armor itself doesn’t seem enchanted. Either way, Relius had to decrease his weight by 150 Kg in order to make himself as light as a feather for an increased speed boost. He was definitely pushing it, the cross bow bolt made a scrape on the right side of Relius’s shoulder as he shifted over back to thag with his weapon . The first thing that

Relius did was close in on thag with his sword, using his right hand to initiate the blow using his current power an increasing the weight of the blade by 150 kg to have additional bower behind the strike. However, Relius would quickly turn it into a feint and use his other free hand to grab the word with both hands and initiate his power once more at the last minute for an attack. This would of doubled the weight behind the blade’s strike by 300 kg

Lex
    Lex

Post by Lex Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:08 pm

It seemed as though Thag was unable to counter Relly's attack, or rather it would be better to say that he did not even bother as Relly's sword smashed its way into Thag's armor. "Little Knighty." Thag began to speak to Relly as though he just did him a favor despite the simple fact that he just took a heavy blow to his torso. Though instead of Thag seeming injured or even hurt from the blow he seemed... well rather excited by the whole thing as if it were a good thing. "Want to know why I always beat little knights like you with your silly niche powers.... Rage." As Thag spoke it would soon become apparent that the sword that went into Thag's armor was completely lodged into it, the extra weight added by the strike would prevent it from exiting any time soon; least by Relly.

The sounds emitting from Thag began to change, one could swear that even from 2m away they could hear the sound of his steadily increasing heartbeat. The color of his skin began to take a dark red tint and the muscles on his body grew slightly "The more you hit me the stronger I get, SO TRY HARDER!" There was one thing to notice about the design of Thag's crossbow, specifically about the limb as the two ends of it where metallic and spiked. As Thag finished speaking he used his left hand, which held the crossbow not to fire a bolt at the man as he did previously but as a melee weapon itself. Swinging it horizontally towards Relly's torso and giving him a choice to either find a way to stop the blow or to release his sword.

The lackey's on the other hand seemed to be dealing with a different sort of problem, the Lex kind. The only one who did not seemed to be momentary dumbfounded by the earlier display was Minx though as soon as they came back to their senses the two closest Bandits on both of Lex's sides began to charge and initiate strikes at her. The one to her left charged at her with a downward swing while the 2nd on her left initiated a horizontal swing. Lex in a quick movement closed the distance between her and the first, grabbing his sword arm to slightly change its movement and angle downwards to miss her and block the 2nd bandits horizontal strike that was about to occur behind her; utilizing the first's own momentum against him. The moment that the sword strike was halted she continued the turning motion with the 1st bandit to force the two to collide and fall to the ground, to end the matter she used the sword she had killed the bandit with earlier as a throwing weapon and impaling the 1st bandit in the back. The other bandits, who were also just about to charge at the new enemy began to hesitate at the sight of the woman who just glared at them with a look that just asked 'Next'. Not only did they have someone who could take down 8 of them at once, but now they had another who just seemed to be... playing with them.
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:26 am

“What?! “ Much to Relius’s disbelief, Thag wasn’t too much of a pushover. In fact it seemed that Thag actually had a power on his own, it  was already hinted that it had something to do with his rage. Either way, this guy was bad news. Relius was left with a judgment call of either finding a way to block the strike, or leaving  the sword be. “Tch…” The sword was expendable and  Relius could always pick up another one. By losing the sword, Relius was a lot more quicker  to dodge the strike  by periodically  lowering his weight , but he didn’t necessarily leave the close range quarters. After his dodge. Relius would then open and close his hand twice before punching the handle of the sword  to push it through even more .

The action itself was to put an additional power of 300 Kg in addition to Relius’s experienced power behind his punch. The attempt was to make sure that the sword would go straight through as well as increasing the weight of the sword by 150 kg as well. If that wasn’t enough  Thag’s armor should be feeling the weight increase now, making it harder for him to move in it.

Post 3, weight increase on Thag's armor is 300 Kg
    Lex
    Lex

Post by Lex Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:39 am

Thag did not seem to be bothered at all by the increased amount of damage he was taking, or at the very least his power was making him completely unable to even feel it. Thag in a way essentially epitomized the ideal of a berserk, one who cares not about the damage he takes while they just continue to pummel their enemies to a pulp. "That's right little knight! Fight, make me bleed!" As Relly would move back in to continue inflicting more damage on the wound Thag used the opportunity to kick Relly in the stomach to send him back in his corner.

With Relly away from him Thag did not even seem to want to move from his position rather he tossed his spent crossbow back behind him towards the store all the while giving Relly a rather disturbing look with his eyes and mouth; almost as if he was enjoying the pain spreading through his body. Thag then withdrew the weighted sword from his torso as tossed it as well, leaving him only with Vagabond. "Let's see how you can handle some more interesting." As he spoke he used Vagabond to cut the leather straps on his torso armor which caused the bloodied armor to fall to the ground with a rather hefty thump. Thag did not seem to want to move from his position, rather he seemed to want Relly to wait until Relly had picked up another weapon.

As the fight between the Knight and the Bandit continued, on the other side of the fighting field one of the remaining 3 elite bandits charged at weaponless Lex. The bandit swung at at her horizontally across her torso area though just as it was about to hit his target Lex leaned the upper portion of her body backwards to evade the strike and planting her right foot on the ground. Once her hand was on the ground she used one of her legs to swipe across the bandits and forcing him to fall backwards. In the next moment another bandit was already initiating a downward strike against Lex but was easily evaded by rolling across the previously fallen bandits body as the 2nd bandits strike struck nothing but the air and ground, ending the maneuver on one knee and right hand planted on the ground. Minx on the other hand, who had previously had just been watching finally decided to make his move. In a display of athletic ability the Pack Rat had jumped clear over the other two bandits and had a landing trajectory aimed directly at Lex.
    Relius
    Relius

Post by Relius Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Relius was kicked and sent flying into the corner with a bit thud, but he did his best to have his weight retain its normal capacity and increase it 150 kg to avoid getting punched into oblivion. He even made a miniature crater when he connected with the pavement. There was a lot of damage that was done to his stomach, which made Relius cough out some blood. There was a bit of damage that was also done to Relius’s back. It was a good thing that his damage resistance was above average, the usual knight would of went down from a hit that powerful, especially if they wasn’t wearing any notable armor to begin with. However, Relius refused to yield.

This man had his sword, a weapon that was supposed to belong to his father but handed back to him. Relius was going to do whatever it took to get it back, in addition to taking down Thag. Relius got back up and reached for a nearby sword, the only thing he could do was be on the offensive until he could think of a plan. So far, there was contact made with Thag’s body, which would of lowered Thag’s weight by 37.5 KG. The best thing Relius could do was lower Thag’s eight to an unbelievable amount to lower his strength. He couldn’t wait on the long count, he couldn’t drag out this fight either.

Relius lowered his weight by 150 Kg to increase his speed by a good margin to close the distance and attack with his sword, increasing the weight behind the strike by 150KG for an increased damage. That was a holy weapon, Relius new that could shatter most usual weapons. At the very least, Relius could clash with thag and use this chance to touch his forearm, or even his hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:40 am