Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

2 posters

I, Monster.

Defiance
    Defiance

Title : Criminal
    EXP : 33934

I, Monster. Empty I, Monster.

Post by Defiance Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:33 am

I, Monster. H586Xn9

General Information

{}Name: Abaddon{}Height: 6' 1"{}Faction: Criminal.
    {}Race: Human.{}Weight: 267 lbs.{}Title: Criminal; forgotten prince.
    {}Age: 26{}Eye Color: Blue.{}Rank: Apprentice.
    {}Sexuality: Hetero.{}Hair color/style: Unkempt; ashen.{}Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    {}Birthday: April 1.{}Face Claim: Shi Xing - (Feng Shen Ji)

Mental Examination

• ∞ Freedom
    • ∞ Money
    • ∞ Food
    • ∞ Competitiveness
    • ∞ Gambling

Dislikes:

• ∞ Ignorance
    • ∞ Humiliating an Opponent
    • ∞ Tyrants/Zealots
    • ∞ Regret

Motivation:

• Radical Action; motivation stemming from his abandonment years earlier, a Prince of Camelot who's rise to eventual power ended at the tip of a sword. With name also stripped from the tongues of the people who witnessed his initial growth, he'll stop at nothing to bring about a resurgence of power and bring the worlds ambient strife to an end by whatever means necessary.

Fears:

Overall Personality:

• Abaddon was once a child, groomed to be a man of immeasurable import; status, wealth, proceeded by an ambition that exceeded human-bounds -- however one day everything changed. Awakening within a hut, to a woman who cared not for his title or political standing, mending the wounds of a dog left for dead amongst bodies of war. Being left to his own devices did something to the man; he began to doubt societies standards -- what made him more important than she who bandaged his wounds? He was clearly unimportant to those soldiers who turned tail and run -- however they weren't so quick as to forget his brother, who's blood soaked the ground next to Abaddon, but feet away at one point.

As a result, Abaddon has developed a sort of "little brother" syndrome -- some could say that it empowers him, forces him to excel in situations where most men would feel overpowered. Although, this syndrome is hardly ever evident externally -- he treats the most random bystander as an equal, not to the point of being allowed to get close enough for feelings. However, those of the Kingdom of Camelot; those who fly and represent it's banner -- he holds a certain disdain; they've long forgotten his name [he's uncertain as to how they've forgotten him in but a decade, but they have...]. This blame is placed upon the King, his brother; however its unknown as to whether or not even the King remembers his kin.

Highly intelligent, industrious, ruthless and cunning. In reality, Abaddon is not as bad of a criminal as one expects at first appearance; he is a hardworker and professional of many talents, dedicated to his responsiblities and dislikes procrastination and disloyalty. He is a visceral, powerful and fearless man who's quietly becoming known for his fair and just heart. However he can be a force of destruction and a power to be reckoned with - cruel, merciless and highly dangerous when necessary.

History

History:

RP Sample:

One could've wondered how Nathan allowed himself to get into this situation; while he often enjoyed a good scrap, the senseless slaughter of seemingly innocent life wasn't what the young bounty hunter was about. As Bambi took the final steps toward completing her goal -- Nate would take the moment to reflect on the bloody trail of bodies that lay in the duo's wake; bodies twisted and mutilated with little sympathy, what exactly had they done here? Just to claim a mermaid as a trophy? He wasn't entirely sure of the woman's "grand plan", but there was a certainty that it wouldn't end well for the Princess. Yet, the stalwart defender of justice was seemingly indifferent to the plight of their prey, indifferent to the fate that awaited the innocent Princess -- was this even Nathan at all?

With the final three deceased and the trophy claimed, Bambi once again met nearly shoulder to shoulder with the bloody warrior, with eyes that tore away what clothing that separated them. A proverbial eye-fuck that left the ever-strong Nathan putty to shape and mold; it seemed Bambi was not so much interested in the bounty hunter, but more so interested in what he had to offer in the most intimate physical interactions -- playing with his heart like his feelings were toys -- but what did feeling have to do with it? Nothing. He turned, watching her continue forward -- she was probably headed back to her boat -- the way that booty swayed, caught him in a daze. Head cocked, she'd probably had it planned this way.. there was no doubt this was a maze that he'd be lost in for days. It must've been those hips, like a pendulum, back and forth -- there was no doubt, he was hypnotized. Caught up.

A hand would raise up to scratch the back of his head as she'd undoubtedly catch his prolonged daze with eyes that couldn't lift and feet that didn't move until finding that her eyes had already found him out.

Alright, let's go.

"Uh. Yeah." He'd respond, a half-hearted laugh before quickening his step although he wasn't that far back to begin with. The bound Princess had lost consciousness somewhere between those maiden's life that were spent and the violent bindings that made sure that any protest to her capture would be in vain. Undoubtedly the limp body would've been slightly more of a hassle to drag through the jungle -- atleast this time through they knew where they were headed, or atleast the woman did -- Nate hadn't been sure which way they were headed since meeting the woman in the greenest parts of the jungle to begin with. Still unsure about the situation at hand -- atleast he left his retribution, the fishmen's one shot at revenge, unconscious on the floor of the temple [ the only one he'd left simply unconscious with a lariat ] -- perhaps it's be good enough for atonement, a way to answer for what crimes he'd committed prior to losing himself in the fight. One day, he'd give that fishmen a chance at revenge, but not today.

One hand itself deep within a pocket; a spear commandeered from earlier was found in the other as they took to the path, unless, of course, she insisted that he help with the Princesses transport, which wouldn't be met with objection -- he wasn't quite sure what Bambi had planned after she'd obtained her Princess, but he was sure there wouldn't be any beating around the bush when she had decided.

"So, now that you've got your mermaid -- whats your next conquest?" If earlier instances told him anything -- the answer was already spelled out before him; but a long walk with little conversation wasn't going to make the wait any sweeter.
       Source: Tell Father I've Slept With All The Mermaids; The Strong World RP.

Last edited by Defiance on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:47 am; edited 15 times in total
    Britannia
    Admin

Name : Great Britain
    Title : Island
    EXP : 37384

I, Monster. Empty Re: I, Monster.

Post by Britannia Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:14 pm

And that's literally ALL I WANTED. Was that so hard? :[

Pre-approved at [Apprentice] Rank, Tier [4-3] at [1400] Exp

All Beta Bonuses apply.

All Beta Bonuses apply.

- All approved characters will receive an additional 15% starting experience (= 210 Exp)
    - All approved characters start with a Holy-Ranked equipment of their choice
    - When first buying skills with Exp, you will receive a 10% cost reduction!

You may reply with your skill purchase.
    Defiance
    Defiance

Title : Criminal
    EXP : 33934

Post by Defiance Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Skill Template : [2400]

• [Strength Enhancement] - [Level II]
    • [Speed Enhancement] - [Level I]
    • [Damage Resistance] - [Level I]
    • [Pain Resistance] - [Level I]
    • [Damage Recovery] - [Level I]
    • [Power Suppression] - [Level I]
    • [Power Sensory] - [Level I]
    • [Battle Readiness] - [Level I]
    • [Illusion Resistance] - [Level II]
    • [Hand to Hand] - [Level I]
    • [Wizardry] - [Level II]
    • [Multitasking] – [Level I]

Last edited by Defiance on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Britannia
    Admin

Name : Great Britain
    Title : Island
    EXP : 37384

Post by Britannia Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Reapproved at [4-1] for [200] Exp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm