Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

3 posters

Luke [Adventurer]

Amadeus Cypher
    Amadeus Cypher

Name : Takauji
    Title : Scavenger
    EXP : 33865

Luke [Adventurer] Empty Luke [Adventurer]

Post by Amadeus Cypher Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:20 pm

General Information

Race: Fairy

Name: Luke
    Sex: Male
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Birthday: 03/19/????

Relationships: Single, Luke does have a family, he just doesn't remember them. Luke doesn't have any friends at this time.

Faction: Adventurer
    Title: Scavenger
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance

Height: 1.73 M (5 foot Cool
    Weight: 68.0 Kg (150 Lbs)
    Eye Color: Light Blue
    Hair color/style: Aqua Blue Hair / Long
    Extra: His wings make him out of the ordinary around normal humans.

Overall Appearance: Luke has long aqua blue hair and light blue eyes. He wears an ear-ring in each ear and a purple hair clip on the left side of his head. He wears a white 1 piece suit top that has yellow streaks along the edges and three on the left side of his chest and a blue loose part on the left side. Two yellow circles are on the right side of his chest. The sleeves are blue with a yellow streak running through them.

He wears a black belt followed by white trousers. His wings, look somewhat unnatural for a fairy. They look almost like Bat Wings, but they're a light shade of blue, and as you go down the wings, they start changing white.

Face Claim: [Luke] - (Majin Bone)

Persona

☆ Some Humans - Due to his experience as a child, he only likes some of the humans, those who have showed him kindness.
    ☆ Nature - He likes the trees, grass, animals, etc.
    ☆ Clothing - He likes how clothing is made. He wants to learn how to make clothing one day.
    ☆ Food - He loves to eat, go figure.

Dislikes:
    ✕ Some Humans - He dislikes, majorly, the humans who he had encountered in the Black Market. He wants to find a way to rid the world of humans like them.
    ✕ Vegetables - He despises vegetables, but he eats some anyway, to help keep his strength up.
    ✕ Cold - He believes that if it's to cold, his wings will freeze.
    ✕ Insects - The only thing he hates out of nature, are Insects. Mostly Spiders and Roaches.
    ✕ Darkness - He can't stand being in a pitch dark room, it freaks him out and he'll start crying. ;3;

Motivation:
    ✓ Luke is motivated to stop the humans from selling people from the Fairy Clan for money. He hopes to one day stop all the purchases and let the Fairies live in peace.

Fears:
    ✕ Humans - Due to the experiences he had, he has grown a deep hatred for Humans, as well as a fear for them. He worries that he'll one day get captured and have his wings taken away from him, in the same manner as those he saw.
    ✕ Birds - He thinks birds will try to eat his wings.
    ✕ Cold - He also fears the Cold, as he thinks it'll freeze his wings, unless he has a way to cover his wings.

Overall Personality:
    Though usually a laid-back, jovial, humble and eccentric man, Luke shows a deceptively cunning and serious side when the situation warrants it. He commonly uses idle conversation and outward concern to distract his opponents. Despite his care-free attitude, he always speaks politely, but is sometimes sarcastic. He has described himself as a "mere honest, handsome, perverted Fairy." Luke can usually be found near the scene of an important event, but he rarely intervenes in situations, preferring to stay on the sidelines. He often knows more information than he lets on, and despite being a major player in the situation, he acts only as a catalyst, having others do the work for him. He likes building large secret underground training spaces. He was been known to have viewed himself as a nervous, flustered, and quiet person. Somewhat unsure of himself, he lacked confidence in his ability as a fairy. In addition, he is often confused at how to deal with other people. He eventually hardened his resolve by becoming more serious and determined to protect any fairy he may come across.

History

History: Luke was born as a member of the Fairy Clan to unknown parents. Shortly after his birth, Luke disappeared from the Fairy Clan, unbeknownst to his fellow fairies. He had traveled down the large tree where their clan lived and wondered into a nearby town. He was curious to see what humans were like and the lives they lived. As he wondered around the village, getting the watchful eyes of the nearby villagers, he noticed that everyone, except the adults, were having fun. Curious, he decided he would follow one of the villagers around, hiding his presence the best he could.

The old man, the villager Luke had been following, wondered into a nearby building. Luke followed close behind and went inside the building. What he saw inside, was something he shouldn't have seen. He had wandered into a Black Market, where they were selling Fairies, their wings, and something else he couldn't make out. The site was to much for him, and Luke had disappeared almost as quickly as he arrived. What he had come across, was the bloodied bodies of his brethren, each with their wings gone. The site did something to him, but he managed to get himself together as he disappeared from the area.

Due to this experience, Luke has grown to despise all humans. He tries to avoid any human that he comes into contact with. After this experience, he has decided to leave the fairy home. He is now a traveler, and hides his wings to the best of his ability. Sometimes, he gets a need to fly around, but only does so during the night when nobodies around.

However, one human, who he has yet to learn the name of, has attracted his attention. He doesn't understand why he's attracted to the human. It could be because of his nature. Luke hasn't figured out why. Ever since, he tries to follow the human, get near him, but tries to make sure he can't be seen.

RP Sample:
    Code:
    Apollo, startled by the sudden loud noises, jumped up out of  the spot he was in and immediately went into a defensive position. He was still out of it due to being asleep, and it took him a bit of time to realize he had just woken up, and wasn't in the middle of a battle or about to be attacked. He looked around to try and locate the source of the loud noises and noticed another person near the building doing what seemed to be target practicing. Either he was oblivious to the fact Apollo was near by, or he was just disregarding it and figured he'd practice anyway. He rubbed his eyes and pulled himself together, patting the dirt and grass and leaves off his body and putting his cloak back around his body. He grabbed his staff and walked out of the small, forest, at least that's what he called it. It wasn't as large as some of the forests in the real world.

"Nice to see someone else around here" He said loudly, to make sure the other person could hear him. "Apollo walked closer and leaned against a tree near the other player, so he wouldn't be in his way. "You must the one who woke me up"
    Apollo was obviously irritated, but he wasn't to mad about being woken up, he needed to wake up anyway.

Source: Elder Scrolls Online [Log Horizon RP Site]

Last edited by Amadeus Cypher on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Name : Axel Rover
    Title : Explorer
    EXP : 34156

Luke [Adventurer] Empty Re: Luke [Adventurer]

Post by Axel Rover Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Hello Amadeus Cypher! Today I will be grading your character, Luke! Any corrections you need are below:

Fears: You will need to change your explanation for why Luke fears death. I mean, he is 100 years old, and since you made him travel in the human world for decades, he would most likely think, "Hey, I am older than that man, yet he looks older then me. Perhaps it is because I have a longer life span?" Ok, maybe it would take long than just one thought, but still, change it please.

Overall Personality: At least make this 200 words long please. Maybe expand on his battle personality, what affects him emotionally the most, expand on the traits he already has, etc.

History: I understand that you are going for 5-4, a low rank, but it is still not an average civilian. You are a novice, a basic fighter, so please put in your history some sign of battle training. Also, please specify an age for when Luke wanders out of his clan, since 'shortly after his birth' makes it seem like he was a baby, and that won't fly(no pun intended).

Bump when you are done with your edits.
    Britannia
    Admin

Name : Great Britain
    Title : Island
    EXP : 37484

Post by Britannia Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:05 am

Eh, I'm fine with this if you are Axel. I'm guessing that Amadeus chose 5-4 because he didn't want to make a large application and wants to build on this character as time comes. I'm fine with the app at 5-4 if you are.
    Axel Rover
    Axel Rover

Name : Axel Rover
    Title : Explorer
    EXP : 34156

Post by Axel Rover Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:10 am

uh, yea, I guess I can let those corrections slide,

PRE-APPROVED at [Novice] Rank, Tier [5-4] at [500] exp.

You may reply with your skill purchase.
    Amadeus Cypher
    Amadeus Cypher

Name : Takauji
    Title : Scavenger
    EXP : 33865

Post by Amadeus Cypher Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:16 pm

When I have some free time, I'll make sure to fix the things mentioned above~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:30 pm