Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

Staff Applications

Britannia
    Admin

Name : Great Britain
    Title : Island
    EXP : 37534

Staff Applications Empty Staff Applications

Post by Britannia Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:48 pm

As with every forum you snazzy people have been on, this one needs staff. Currently, I am alone. I am single, and my relationship status needs to be updated. To polygamy with tons of people. You get the metaphor. Anyone who feels up to helping me around the site, go ahead and post in here, I'll see if we can get to talk to each other over [insert various social media outlets] and then I'd be glad to accept just about anyone's help.

Owner

I'm the biggest sleaze around here. I'm the guy you come to who won't be there when you need him. I'm the guy who constantly complains about everything yet never stops stressing. I am, THE OWNER.

• Britannia: Hey people, I'm an 18 year old dude who's a Nanatsu no Taizai fanatic. There's nothing about the lore I don't know. Literally. It's the manga series I've invested in the most so far. Emotionally, and fanboy-ically. I'm crazy for NNT, and although I can't promise to be the best leader a board could have, I'm the best an NNT board could have.

Administrators

• -empty-
    • -empty-

Moderators

*fill out the following form and send it to Britannia via pm*

Application Form:

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:21 am