Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

4 posters

Mini Event Ideas

Mari
    Mari

Title : Lion's Sin of Pride
    EXP : 36276

Mini Event Ideas Empty Mini Event Ideas

Post by Mari Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Hey guys, I brought up the thought of having a small event just for the fun of it in the chat. We have a small amount of people, so it should be pretty easy, everyone has a chance to be great and we can see how far we are willing to go to be great XD. This thread is for thinking up some ideas for the event, I say give it a week before it actually starts so we have people with accepted characters and equipment.

My idea was having the barbarians on a plan to seize Danafor. A nice war like setting for our characters. One kingdom under attack, looking for aid, that where those from other kingdoms can come to aid them or maybe even aid the barbarians, (Who cares about danafor anyway? Right). With of course a villain with a plan to capture the kingdom, with strong followers each with their own skills and personalities.

It's going to be war like, so it's not just those who join, but like 100 danafor knight NPCs and 1,000,000,000 barbarians. I did the math and found it to be fair. and fun~

Different ideas is encouraged and even bettering this one is fine as well.

Remember this is just for the fun of it. The site is in beta so no need to worry about real plot stuff.
    Harleen Quinzel
    Harleen Quinzel

Name : Harleen Quinzel
    Title : Goat's Sin of Sloth
    EXP : 36575

Mini Event Ideas Empty Re: Mini Event Ideas

Post by Harleen Quinzel Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:01 am

Sounds good, Is this thread to come up with NPC ideas for the war plot or come up with plot ideas of our own? (both sound great I am just curious)
    Mari
    Mari

Post by Mari Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:39 am

Just to come up with event ideas. If we agree on something, then we start coming up with an actual plot for the NPC characters, their personalities, their reason for doing this or that. Since this isn't made by the admins, I was hoping that it'd be something easy XD That was just my idea.
    Harleen Quinzel
    Harleen Quinzel

Name : Harleen Quinzel
    Title : Goat's Sin of Sloth
    EXP : 36575

Post by Harleen Quinzel Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:44 am

We could Always have a tournament, But I do like the idea of a mini war... It would be a good way for everyone in the beta to get some EXP and gain some RP experience, not to mention rank up a little bit. (Which I am in desperate need of doing, 3-1 is great and all but...)
    Mari
    Mari

Post by Mari Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:34 am

Since we do have quite a few more people on the site now! Don't be scared to put in some ideas! I put on hold cause of the sites little silence, but I really think we can do something fun~
    Sword'n Shield
    Sword'n Shield

Name : Saki Cross
    Title : Wanderer
    EXP : 35212

Post by Sword'n Shield Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:39 pm

A treasure hunt sounds good.

We could have separate teams as well. The place they are searching in can be infested with thugs or animals.m

Just an idea.
    Amadeus Cypher
    Amadeus Cypher

Name : Takauji
    Title : Scavenger
    EXP : 33445

Post by Amadeus Cypher Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:40 am

Idk if it's been said yet
    But maybe a fun tournament, kind like the one the anime/manga had in the town when they were trying to get Dianes weapon back?
    Mari
    Mari

Post by Mari Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:23 am

Having a tourny has been suggested, try reading through the posts XD
    Amadeus Cypher
    Amadeus Cypher

Name : Takauji
    Title : Scavenger
    EXP : 33445

Post by Amadeus Cypher Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:12 am

Sorry :\
    I had read it as something completely different. Curse my bad eyes :\

Anyway.
    Hmmmm. Sorry, currently I can't think of anything else that hasn't already been said.
    Sword'n Shield
    Sword'n Shield

Name : Saki Cross
    Title : Wanderer
    EXP : 35212

Post by Sword'n Shield Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Your character is knocked out and wakes up in a maze. You have to find a way out of the maze before sunset or you'll be trapped forever! Beware though, this maze is quite large and there are monsters/animals lurking! Other characters are scattered around the maze aswell, work together or compete to get out.

-OR-

Treasure hunting time! You hear that there is an expensive weapon hidden somewhere in the town you're in. You can either work together or compete to find this weapon/treasure. Remember, you aren't the only one looking for this weapon, there is competition and you may get in a fight.
    Mari
    Mari

Post by Mari Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:52 pm

Alrighty, then. War, Tourny, Maze and Treasure hunt. I'll make it into a poll and hopefully we can get some votes!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 pm