Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

2 posters

Capital of the Dead

Mari
    Mari

Title : Lion's Sin of Pride
    EXP : 36186

Capital of the Dead Empty Capital of the Dead

Post by Mari Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Name: Capital of the dead
    Type: Other Dimension?/Dungeon
    Part of Britannia: West Britannia
    Size Endless, the area hasn't truly been explored

Ecosystem: Ghosts and Wraiths?

Description: A world that represents the afterlife, where all those who've passed on now reside to live forever within this crystallized utopia. Filled with ghosts, ghouls and wraiths and possibly other monsters that can bypass the afterlife, that kill all those that enter. The entrance to this area is guarded by a strange riddle located in the town hiding this utopia.

PS. I was hoping to make this a "dungeon" like area where people would go quest/non-quest in search for weapons/equipment and fight strong monsters that aren't regularly found within the living world.

PSS. I don't think it has a set location, so we can have it so that the entrance is always different. Some might put it in a town or in a cave or have a giant caterpillar on a giant leaf tell the riddle. Something like that.
    Britannia
    Admin

Name : Great Britain
    Title : Island
    EXP : 36974

Capital of the Dead Empty Re: Capital of the Dead

Post by Britannia Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Remember that "Other Worlds" idea we talked about? That's what I did. Because of Quests, we still have the chance to create a lot of lore for the Capital of the Dead, but for now I stuck to a more canonical description. 

I also added the Fairy Realm for fun.

https://nanatsunotaizairp.forumieren.com/c8-other-worlds

This be approved.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:47 am