Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

BETA Announcement

Britannia
    Admin

Name : Great Britain
    Title : Island
    EXP : 36974

BETA Announcement Empty BETA Announcement

Post by Britannia Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Welcome to Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising! This site is completely new, and likely still lacks a lot of necessities and additions for it to be completely functional. Thus, I have decided to provide a beta period for the board, in which I want to see all the pieces that are missing, subsequently editing the site to make the future success rate be higher.

What I have envisioned is that the entirety of December 2014 will be a Beta period for people to make apps, powers and equipment, perhaps expand this version of Britannia with creatures, places, npc's and other content, and for me to get a feel of what I want to allow, to limit and to ban in the prospect I have in mind for my forum.

Now, for the sake of making the Beta interesting, any and all characters made throughout the entirety of December will receive perks to their approved applications.

- All approved characters will receive an additional 15% starting experience.
    - All approved characters start with a Holy-Ranked equipment of their choice (weapon, armor, item)
    - When first buying skills with Exp, you will receive a 10% cost reduction!

These bonuses will only count until the Beta ends.
    Britannia
    Admin

Name : Great Britain
    Title : Island
    EXP : 36974

BETA Announcement Empty Re: BETA Announcement

Post by Britannia Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:19 pm

UPDATE: The BETA will continue throughout January thanks to my own laziness and my own inactivity. Congratz everyone. The owner of your site enabled you more stuff because he was too st00pid.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:15 pm