Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising

An AU Nanatsu no Taizai forum!

3 posters

Return to Liones

FieryNyan
    FieryNyan

Name : Ares
    Title : Legend
    EXP : 34576

Return to Liones Empty Return to Liones

Post by FieryNyan Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:17 am

It had been at least 3 years since Ares walked on this same road. The last time he walked on this road, he walked towards the opposite direction. This same road was what started his amazing journeys as an adventurer. He smiled as he remembered that fateful day where he walked out of Liones through this road. He was new to travelling then. He remembered himself, the younger and weaker him carrying two huge bags on his back. Not only that, his hands were also occupied with more bags. Anyone who saw him then would think he was just a pile of bags or even rubbish left on the street. The bags covered his whole body, and thinking of that exact moment made Ares chuckled.

He went off Liones with 6 huge sacks, off to travel around the world. The funny thing is, his luggage is much lighter compared to when he departed. Currently, all he has right now is a medium-sized pouch, where he stores his clothings. His other important stuff such as his travelling documents and money is stored in his clothing, which contains a lot of hiding spots. He is wearing a light-weighted set of shirt and short pants with a simple pair of shoes. Over this clothing, he wore a cloak that hides all of this. He did not put his hood on, as he did not want to obscure his sight or the light at all. He wants to enjoy each and every moment of his homeland; to see how it had changed, and to see the similarities. His sword was tucked in his scabbard between his belt, and was properly placed so that it doesn't stick out of the cloak. Anyone who sees him would not think he was armed.

His current self was very scruffy and dirty. He doesn't stink, as he bathes occasionally with a special soap he received from the faeries, which apparently is able to ward off stinky smells and body odor. However, his face was covered with dirt all over. His cloak was tattered around, showing that it is dirty, and also old. He had a scruffy, untidy beard which was because of his laziness. This beard of his isn't really long, it's just a result of not shaving for three days.

Upon reaching the city gates, a guard halted him. "Papers, please!" ordered the guard. Ares groped around his cloak, and he finally found his documents. Pulling them out, he showed it to the guard. "Handle it carefully, these papers are old. I'm returning to get a new document. I'm thankful it's still intact after all I've been through haha!" It was true though, Ares was grateful that his documents are still in one piece. He's been through all type of terrain and weather, and this paper was able to survive it through.

The guard took a look at his document. He flipped some pages, eyed suspiciously at Ares for a while, and continued reading through the documents. After a while, he passed the documents back to Ares before shouting at the top of his lungs, "Open the Gate!" After a while, a loud crank sound was heard and the huge doors of Liones opened. "Enjoy your stay here. And stay out of trouble. Or else." Ares just smiled in reply and entered his city. Instead of looking for an inn as his top priority, Ares decided to go to search for a place which he really want to visit, a cafe which he used to go when he was still living in Liones. As he walked around looking for the cafe, he realized although Liones' buildings have improved a lot since his last time here, the locations and layouts are still pretty much the same.
    Harleen Quinzel
    Harleen Quinzel

Name : Harleen Quinzel
    Title : Goat's Sin of Sloth
    EXP : 36575

Return to Liones Empty Re: Return to Liones

Post by Harleen Quinzel Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:26 pm

The world was vibrant. People walked along the streets as a girl floated above them a smile of awe stretched across her face as she felt the world around her come alive. The violet haired child twirled around, not worrying about the people who could see her. Faeries weren't exactly common in the city, at least, seeing fairies wasn't. Usually, faeries remained in their human form. Harleen however, hated her human form. 

She loves her natural form, the form given to her by her mother. Her poor mother.Shaking her emotions and thoughts off her shoulder, she sighed, touching back down to the ground. "I don't feel like flying anymore..." She spoke, reaching up and placing the palm of her left hand over her hat, and starting to decent back down, just like her mood. She stopped falling just before her feet touched the ground, reaming with her toes pointed down, and staying a good inch or two above the ground.

Harleen then began to float forward. People tended to frown as they looked upon her, walking away with shame in their eyes. The goats head mark on her wrist tended to let people know who she was. A mighty sin, and in their eyes, a mighty criminal. No one cared to acknowledge that Harley was a guard for the think. They only knew her as the free loader who murdered holy knights in her past.
    FieryNyan
    FieryNyan

Post by FieryNyan Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:04 pm

As he walked through the bustling streets, his nose caught the scent of some beef skewers. Ah! It's been forever since I had skewers! Well, other than those boar skewers, and fox, and....Aight, Ares, stop before you ruin your own appetite! Ares then followed the scent, which led him to road side stall. As he pulled out some coins, he passed it to the man who owns the stall, saying, "Two skewers of pork please! Extra salt!" The man accepted his money and nodded with affirmation and began to barbecue the skewers, making sure to season them even more to fulfill Ares' request. After a minute, the skewers were finally ready, and the man passed the skewers to Ares. Ares thanked the man profusely and took the skewers, and started enjoying it. The saltiness and the seasoning infused into the beef skewers tasted amazing. Ares loves salty food, and this skewers indeed fulfilled Ares' lust.

As he indulged himself with the skewers, Ares' eyes caught sight of something flying. As he looked up, he found out it was a fairy! Although Ares had seen his share of fairies throughout his travels, this was the first time Ares ever met a fairy that lives with humans. Ares thought he had seen everything; he thought wrong. Ares started walking slower, keeping his eyes on the Fairy's graceful movements. Soon, the Fairy's movements became to slow down, and she soon came to a halt, before starting to descent. She decided to descend somewhere hidden in the crowds, which made Ares lose track of her. However, the crowds started to disperse quickly but discreetly, as if something bad was happening there. Well, soon, Ares was able to see the crowds were trying to avoid this violet haired girl. They were giving her stares, but Ares did not know why. He didn't know why until he got close enough to see the reason why they were afraid, or more like the reason why they were giving her hateful glares of disgust. It was due to the insignia on her wrist, which showed that she was a member of the Seven Deadly Sins, a special force created out of criminals.

Feeling compassionate, Ares decided to approach her and ask, "Excuse me miss? I saw you flying gracefully in the sky just now! It was simply magnificent. I always wanted to fly... Anyways! Since you know how to fly, you should know this place very well right? Do you know where I can find the famous Wild Boar Tavern? I came here a few years back, and I want to return to that magnificent place! They serve the best roast boars, trust me!"
    Sasakure
    Sasakure

Name : Sasakure Alma
    Title : Wanderer
    EXP : 34211

Post by Sasakure Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:18 am

Ah, she had remembered this place... Maybe? It did look awfully familiar, however the ombre haired woman could not place her finger on it. How many years had it been since she was traveling? Hm... Sasakure couldn't remember that either. It appeared as though everything was a hazy memory. But as long as she is happy, she was at peace with the world.

Although it have been many years of wandering, her appearance was well kept. Her body was clean and smelled of roses and her hair was soft looking, almost as though it could compare to sheep's wool. A wanderer she was, Sasakure still kept her appearance neat and tidy so that she didn't rub the wrong way when associating with other people.

"Papers..." A guard muttered as they stared down at the petite woman, whom was gazing at the sky, seemingly in the middle of a day dream. "Ahem, papers!"
    "Ara?" Sasakure turned her head and merely smiled at the guard, chuckling lightly as she had realized what she was doing for the past minute or so. "Oh my goodness! What was I doing? Hehe, the sky is so pretty today isn't it?" She practically drifted off from the topic and gazed blankly at the soldier before snapping out of her daze. "Ara! What did you want again?"
    "I want to see your documents, miss. Now if you could please, just hand them to me." He grumbled. The guard was clearly getting annoyed by her lingering presence and hurried up the process of letting her in.
    The young woman sifted through her traveling sack and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper, which she had assumed was her needed documents and simply handed it to the guard. He unraveled the paper with both hands and squinted lightly to inspect the blurred text.
    "Uhuh, well, you're good to go." He handed them back to her and stepped to the side so that she was allowed entry. The gates creaked as they opened them, only allowing her a split second to slip by before they closed.

Sasakure gripped the strap of her sack and sauntered down the road, her golden eyes dancing about the area until she had rested them upon two figures whom the citizens were focused on. She lingered within the crowd, and rubbed her chin as she focused on them both... A violet haired girl and a blonde boy... They both looked recognizable, she had thought she saw them somewhere.... Did she? "Ara... Curious.."
    Harleen Quinzel
    Harleen Quinzel

Post by Harleen Quinzel Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:28 am

Harleen stopped. A person was talking to her? No. Couldn't be. turning her head, she saw someone coming up to her, and not with malicious intent in his eyes! Blinking at the stranger, eye brow raised high, she crossed her arms, continuing to float in the air. Suspended their, she listened to the blonde haired boy speak. 

"Yes, I know of the tavern..." She spoke, leaning back a little, appearing as if she was lunging in mid air. Which is exactly what she was doing. Okaay Harleen, a friend. Well, a possible friend. Don't you dare screw this up! she bickered inside her head, a smile growing on her face. "I've never eaten there before, but I've certainly been inside it." The bar was notorious for keeping some of Liones worst criminals, and not only had Harleen formally been one of those, she was now sent out to catch them.

"But the place is kind of... whats the word i'm looking for..." Letting out a sigh, she put on hand on her hip and the other on her chin. "Run down? Beat the shit out of? Beat up?" Now scratching the back of her head. "I mean, if the food is enough motivation for a, what I am assuming you to be, a traveler to go and spend his money. Who am I to deny him of this." 
    FieryNyan
    FieryNyan

Post by FieryNyan Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:52 am

As the girl replied him, Ares took this moment to look at the girl. She had a young look, which made her look like a girl that just had hit her 13th birthday crisis. However, Ares knew that this wasn't her true age. Most fairies have lived for hundreds of years, while maintaining such a young look. Even though he knew this, Ares wouldn't ask for the girl's age. He knew that fairy girls are still girls, meaning asking for their age are still a huge taboo. The similarity that she took on after transforming to her human form was her hair. This hair would make her stand out of a crowd easily.

After listening to the girl's reply, he then smiled and say, "Well then, I hope that you can lead me to the tavern! And trust me, the tavern had amazing food and drinks! 2 years ago, that place was the wildest place I know. Oh yea, Before I forget, My name's Ares! What's your name, young fairy?"

As he asked for her name, he offered his hand out, offering a handshake to the girl. Ares had always been fond of fairy girls, since they were usually pretty and interesting people to talk to.

Ares was worried about the tavern. That particular tavern is one of the best in the world. Well, Ares' statement can be justified, as he had travel to a lot of places, and this tavern is still the best one out there.They had great music, amazing food, strong and tasty liquor. In fact, the crowd there is usually rowdy, together with the friendly and nice owner. Surely their level cannot degrade that much. The only explanation Ares could think of was trouble. Maybe another tavern hired some thugs to thrash the place, or even disturb the guest?

The owner was a close friend of his. The owner is a pacifist person, meaning that even if all these troubles are going on, he wouldn't accuse anyone. Ares clutched his fist even tighter, and he hope to hear a good explanation from the owner.

[OOC(Out of Character) : Anyone in this thread, we'll have a small fight with local thugs. Are you all ok with it?]
    Sasakure
    Sasakure

Post by Sasakure Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 am

My, such pleasant looking people. Maybe she should go say hello and get friendly? Sasakure began to approach the two, her hand raised in the air as if waving to them.

'Yip! Yip!' The barking of a dog drew her attention away. The young woman began to steer herself towards the animal and for a long while, she patted it's head.
    "Ara~ Good dog! What a good dog~" Sasakure cooed as she scratched the fluffy creature behind its ears. Suddenly, she lifted her head and tilted it to the side. "What was I doing again? Hmm... Hmmmmmmmm...." It took so much energy out of her to remember what she was about to do a few moments ago. "Oh right!" She turned on her heels and began approaching the two once more, a smile on her face as she sought through to her objective.

Oh how sad it was, getting distracted so easily by such simple things such as a weed in the ground or a stray animal mucking about in the dirt. Sasakure frequently paused to examine her surroundings before continuing on in her seemingly endless objective. All she had wanted to do was greet two people, yet the things that were in the way kept preventing her from completing it.

After what seemed to be hours, she finally made it over and waved. "I heard you were going to a tavern! Ara~ Let me tag along!" Such an odd woman she was... Suddenly boarding their little train.
    Harleen Quinzel
    Harleen Quinzel

Post by Harleen Quinzel Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:58 am

Harleen turned around, "This way," She giggled, beginning to fly off before the man began to question her. Ares, an odd name, however, who was Harleen to judge. Turning back around so that her face was facing him instead of her back, she smiled. "My name is Harleen," She spoke, hoping the man did not recognize her name and change his mind. Only giving him the first name, hopefully, even if he did know, it wouldn't be enough for him to figure it out. "So, to the ba-"

Before Harleen could finish, a women appeared. Hair almost the same color as Harleen, but brain obviously not the same size, the girl smiled, friendly and naively, asking about her hopes to come with them to the bar. Harleen honestly didn't care, "Ask that guy," She spoke, sticking out her tongue and pointing towards Ares. "I'm gonna start heading to the bar, don't get too far behind." Beginning to fly forward, she shouted "Goats wait for no one!" Harleen then began to weave through the crowed of people before her, hoping that Ares, and the other girl if he allowed her to tag along, could keep sight of her. 

"I should make this easier for them..." She spoke. Letting out a sigh, Harleen rose a good three meters into the sky, flying forward, telling Ares and the new girl where to go as if she were the North Star.
    FieryNyan
    FieryNyan

Post by FieryNyan Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:18 am

As Harleen made her way, showing him the direction, Ares followed after her. Harley started flying, which made Ares jealous. That was one reason why Ares wished he was a fairy; it was so he could fly. As a traveller, Ares had always wished to fly. Britannia isn't the flattest land out there. It had tons of mountains, which made travelling a pain in the ass with so much geographical boundaries. If he could fly, he could just fly over forest to prevent himself from getting lost, or just fly over mountains. But since he couldn't fly, he had to make do with walking, and getting lost.

The fairy introduced herself as Harleen, which Ares thought was a nice name for a fairy. As they continued walking, a woman suddenly came up to them and with an enthusiastic voice, asked if she could follow them, in which Harleen did a great move by throwing the question to him and sped away.

"Wait! Don't just throw the question to me and run away!" called out Ares to the fleeing Harleen. Harleen then flew quickly into the sky and came to a halt. Oh, she thinks she's the North Star now guiding the three wise men to meet Baby Jesus huh? Ares then looked at the purple-haired girl and replied, saying, "Well, well, didn't your parents teach you that eavesdropping is bad? Haha, just kidding! You're free to join us to the tavern. My name's Ares, and that Fairy over there is Harleen. Nice to meet you!" Ares then offered her a handshake.

As they continued walking, Ares decided to take his time analyzing her. This woman had a similar hair color as Harleen, though she doesn't look as young as Harleen. This girl seemed to be of the same age as Ares himself.
    Sasakure
    Sasakure

Post by Sasakure Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Ares and Harleen, hm? She doubt she could remember their names, but maybe she could remember their faces? The young woman smiled and nodded her head. "It's so nice to meet you both~ I'm Sasakure," She cooed. As the boy named Ares extended his hand, she extended her own and shook it.

Her eyes trailed over to the violet haired girl whom flew... A rather great gift to have so to speak. She must have been a fairy to preform feats like that. The golden eyed drew her hand back and extended her finger, placing it on her lips as she stared intently at Harleen; The younger looking girl looked rather care-free and had a rather quiet and slow personality, however she seemed quite friendly since she so offered to lead them to the tavern. She then turned her head to stare at Ares; A young person as well, and he seemed optimistic in a way with his jokes and what-not. They both seemed like easy-going people, and so befriending them didn't seem to be hard.

"Ara~ I'm starving, I hope to have lots and lots of chicken!" The ombre haired woman placed both of her hands on her stomach and patted it. "I'm taking a break here before I head back onto the road again." Sasakure had planned on spending the night at the tavern and afterwards, stock up on supplies and leave for a town close by. Hopefully she would at least remember to rent a room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am